Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Somaliland and Ethiopia Discuss About South Sudan's Independence

Abtigiis   

Xaaji Xundjuf is right here. That is why those who say ONLF should change name do not look at the overall picture. But we think ONLF should try to surmount this clan challenge by changing itself.

Arinta uu Xaaji'gu sheegay waa xaqiiq oo Shinile Ismail Cumar Gheele ayey ka tala qaadata, Harshina Hargesia. Markaa hadii Hargeisa Addis Ababa looga taliyo, dooda ah ONLF may ilaa Harshin kasbato, waxaa ka horeeyaa in Hargeisa la xoreeyo oo Somalinimo laga abuuro.

NGONGE   

Abtigiis;685135 wrote:
"our citizens" smacks of ownership. The word "our" shows possession, and it is true the SSC people are "your subjects" for now.

Cheap shot, saaxib. I know and you know that you can do much better. :D

Kamaavi   

Saalax;685188 wrote:
War anigu 5% ama 10% dhuul ah waan ka marmi kara. Unlike some people over 80% percent dhuulkooda laga haysto.

You have proven my point, and A&T is not the only man here whose land is occupied. On the other hand how much is Sool, Ceyn and Sanaag to you, and why not give up on them too?

Saalax   

Kamaavi. SSC means alot to me. It's my ancestral land where the roots started. Where my forefathers and ancestors are buried. It's precious to us. Hence why it will forever remain part of Somaliland.

AYOUB   

Abtigiis;685174 wrote:
The ONLF is the only thing I feel proud about in this time and day as a Pro-Somaliyn supporter.

Let's gets things straight, the ONLF is fighting for Independence not Somaliweyn - if you can distinguish the two.

Abtigiis;685174 wrote:

I am in an ividious position the only light from Pro-Somaliweyn prespective is ONLF with its myopia and limitations, but it is the only game in town; but the only game in town is also the game of my clan and hence ultimately I can not hide from the accusation of being labelled clanist. It is a charge I accept, until changing ONLF and circumtances set me free and I can get my real name - Somaliweyn dreamer.

Once again you have to separate your supposed dreams and the ONLF agenda.

I don't know about you being a clanist, what makes you a hypocrite is when a ONLF supporter like you talks of self-determination while opposing Somalilanders. It's even more preposterous when you accuse SL of "clan hegemony". Only a person with a acute lack of self-awareness could shamelessly utter such words. Taasi waa taas.

Of all people, I would have thought you will appreciate and applaud my honesty and sincerity when it comes to discussing ONLF's limitations and the size of the Og clan in Somaliagalbeed Vis-a-vis the rest Somalis.

Clap clap. Happy now. I'd applaud more if you told me useful details as how many of those 45% support the ONLF. What are their plans? If the ONLF succeed, will they ask the rest Somalis there what their political views and wishes? Will it be done the decisions be done as Kilill5 or would the clans be asked separately as you wish for Somaliland? These are the answers that determine your true character and not some dreamy proud opinions of yours. More importantly, it's sticking with the answers in this thread and not repeating the village-idi*t arguments in other threads one week later.:)

Its people like JB that make Somaliland look bad, having Kibr when you're not even recognized by anyone, there's nothing to 'discuss' it was just a meeting. Exegerating stuff gives bad PR to Somaliland.

Jacaylbaro;685714 wrote:
I don't think a "Mad" person can differentiate who from who ... MAD that is ...
:D

lol you hater, you don't see me hating on Somaliland history.