Sign in to follow this  
Abdirazak_PTL

1000 Ethiopian Troops Enter Somaliland For 300 Onlf Rebel Gave Farole The Green Light

This is what gave farole the green-light that somaliland doesn't have an army. It cannot even defend itself from 300 onlf. Thats why Puntland building a Navy and Airforce. I would be seriously questioning siilanyo why somaliland troops can't defend its state from 300 rebels? ma dhaqaalo xumo? ma ciidan la'an? ma hub la'an?

Puntland didn't defend las anod because we just came back from hamar. We were fighting a War-front in the capital city of somalia were all the usc clan is based. Secondly even Puntland you willl never hear 1000 troops from ethiopia came at the MOST you might hear ethiopian security agencies track down terrorists and that was because most of our arsenal was in hamar at that time, you won't hear it now. What somaliland excuse? you dont even get involved in somalia u have no expenses nothing at all yet cant defend your own state is very disturbing

Abtigiis   

Nimanka 300 iska celin waayey baanu diyaarado iyo navy u samaynsan miyeyna isqilaafayn, Cowke muqumadoow?

Warya delete this thread now. It is outdated, useless, and meanigless for lack of stronger words to describe it.

Cowke, kaneeco miyaa ku cuntay adigoo yar waa maxay saskan ku hayaa 24/7?

Abtigiis;682499 wrote:
Nimanka 300 iska celin waayey baanu diyaarado iyo navy u samaynsan miyeyna isqilaafayn, Cowke muqumadoow?

Warya delete this thread now. It is outdated, useless, and meanigless for lack of stronger words to describe it.

Cowke, kaneeco miyaa ku cuntay adigoo yar waa maxay saskan ku hayaa 24/7?

I have taken back the thread. I accept logical responses!!! Puntland Navy and Airforce is to strike down galgala militants in the mountains because those areas are very hard to access. We can only access it through 2 routes. Sea or AIR because the infrastructure is non-existant like roads and so forth. Thats why puntland is building up its air capabilities and marine force. Piracy is a means to convicne the international world, where-as the agenda is alot more focused on somalia's geopolitics. I can sit down and threaten any somali clan that I will send punt strikers to their tuulos and all they can say in return is "magaladeena dhulka ha dhigin" because they dont have the superior capabilities of puntland which can fight on ground, air and sea!!!