Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

NGONGE   

^^ It is alleged that she is though my sources tell me that there have been no sightings of her since the start of the month.

Juxa, hadaad wajigaygi arki laheed iyo farxada ku jirtay ano ku salaamaya mabaad odhan laheed waa "plain morning".

CL, I'm as good as you are these days. Not sure if that's good news or bad news though. :D

its a lazy afternoon but i guess not for office workers...eh jb lol. just chilling and listening to some super-awesome music since delving into a stack of poorly written essays. and anyways, the weekend is just a day away... might plan another excursion to the outskirts of the city... who knows, i guess having that option makes the whole experience that much better somaha??

Jacaylbaro;711036 wrote:
U can do a lot believe me .................. and I know more than u think i do ,,,
:D

looooooool@JB,

What could you possibly know?

NGONGE   

Stuff lazy afternoons! For some strange reason, I thought it would be a great idea to get rid of some old files from my office. I am never going to do that again (started from 78 and I'm just about to hit the early 90s).....

Going home now. Come on TORRES! :D