Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

N.O.R.F   

It was always going to be a boring game. There will be another 3 in the next 2 weeks!

Bal warama. JB maxaa hargaisa lagu hayaa?

Haa sidii hore way yara dhaameen xalay inkastoo kubadda laga haystay most of the time ............

Hargeisa is cool ,, so cloudy that I think it is gona rain in few hours time IA ........................

N.O.R.F   

Cloudy and rainy here as well. Wish it was like this all year round.

Waan huday mar hore and now I'm running around the office. Red Bull is quite effective.

STOIC   

Its gonna be a long day..Serving duty in the pediatric clinic...Hate them little rascals and their baby talk...

gooni   

subax wanaagsan dhamaantiin

hablihii sheekada shaaxa iyo canjeelada waa ku caajiseen baan filayaa,,, ka warama malabka iyo sida shinidu u samayso?

Have you ever forgot to dial your calling card before placing a long international call?

It is outrageous but this talktalk company charges more than 1 pound/minute for djibouti...

Strangely enough, keeping in touch with/trying and solving international famillial headaches (when hard headedness is the norm) drain away my energy (not to mention the costs) much more than any of my own personal dilemmas; maybe too much sentimentality and selflessness from my part...