Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Juxa   

salaam aleykum all

bal warama? sun is out so is pasty looking lugo cad-cad everywhere! i hate summer

maxaa i dhaafay?

Malika   

Wcs Wr Wb @ Juxa

Subax Kheyr all..

Abu - it happens sometimes..lol, a lesson learned huh? As for family issues- how can we be part of the family if one is not part of the madness too..lol

Juxa , how can you hate summer? its one of my favourite sessions - I dont like summer in London thought, I was there yesterday, I couldnt wait to get home - to the cool, serenity of the country side.

NGONGE   

Personal log:

It's the fifth day of his holiday and NG is starting to lose the plot. The natives (and their little female visitors) are making him watch and engage in very childish (not to mention girly) activities. It is my worst nightmare, I tell ya. I'm tempted to cancel my holiday now. :(

N.O.R.F   

NGONGE;713213 wrote:
Personal log:

It's the fifth day of his holiday and NG is starting to lose the plot. The natives (and their little female visitors) are making him watch and engage in very childish (not to mention girly) activities. It is my worst nightmare, I tell ya. I'm tempted to cancel my holiday now.
:(

As long as you get to sleep in in the mornings (lets be honest thats why you took the break heh).