Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Iska warrama ..... 2 months till two of the kids are going to the high school ........ and It is tiring I'm telling you :D

Went to visit the daughter this morning and she was praised by all the teachers + the school management ..... Need to take her out tonight ,,, or should just a gift do it ??

Juxa   

Ngonge see it this way you have years of kala qabo- kala jiid waiting for you.

Norf this year I will do a lot of socsocod insha Allah. I have over 12 weeks holidays

NGONGE   

Juxa, there were not all mine dee. I only have two more years of that and they'll hopefully be in the "big" school and go on their own. :D

12 weeks holiday? That's not a holiday, that's a resignation. You're not going with my favourite tall lady, are you?

Faheema.   

SubxaanAllah, I felt my first earthquake just now :( though it was more a heavy truck going pass, waxaa iga sii nixiyey markay hindidii dibada u carareen :D

nuune   

^^ Hindi geesi ah xageed ku aragtey adu, maba jiro, did you hate Hindida or Tima Jilic in general on Fridays in UAE, waxaad moodaa in la dhahey jidadka iyo bannaanka ku leersada, illeen waa dad xabbis ku ahaa shaqo, afka unbey leyriyaan that is their relaxing day hehe

NGONGE   

That's the best part about Dubai. I love Friday afternoons in Deira. Ala maxaan hindi bila sabab iska dhix fadheestay. :D

nuune   

hehe adu awalbaHindi ayaad aheyd, it would be good hadey fadhiisanayaan but 99% wey wada istaagsanyihiin, how is this different from when they are working while standing, wuxu waa mashiino ma istiri, eventheir relaxing day standing ayey ku dhameesanayaan.

Ngonge, Deira maxaad ka qabaneysay, dahab baad iibineysay miyaa oo badalaneysay mise waad gadaneysay hehe