Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Juxa   

give me the tube any day:) wiif-wiif to wherever you want to

the car is just for the weekly shopping and occassional aroos aadid, otherwise i avoid it

Carafaat   

It's not only the Londen distances. But the things to see, to do and the number of family living there is somewhat overwhelming. :D

Ibtisam   

Cawaale, no I moved to Somaliland and been playing catch up with life ever since!

How you doing?

Such injustice Mubarak silly sentence after that big big struggle to get rid of him!

Ibtisam   

No I didnt know! Although Somalis are married to everyone and everything these days. Did he get her as a gift?

I feel sorry for all those who died for the cause- they would be so pissed off to see the old guard back in place so soon!

Cawaale   

You seem to be aware that people (women) are given away as a gift/gratitude. I came across several cases where young women were exported to marry someone who is/was a friend of the family or has a potential in becoming so.

Ibtisam   

Cawaale, I am well aware that in some form or another women have just become another resource to be exported to sweeten deals, secure aid, weapons for warlords- you name it.

loooooooooooooooool@HIBF ... I'm waiting for that one too. Not sure I can be committed 100% though. Erigavo is calling me this time :D

I'm on the business nowadays ,,,, expecting some good news in few weeks time Insha Allah

Ibtisam   

Business man baad noqotey- im happy you are out growing that awful NGO culture! well done and khyire inshallah