Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Saxibka waan joogeey. And no i dont hang around with security guards! whatever gave you such an idea? what are you doing for the 18th of May celebrations?

NGONGE   

^^ Still working in that labour ward or have you moved somewhere where there are men workers too? :D

Good luck.

Faheema.   

^LoL@Labour Ward. Sometimes it does feel like a labour ward, accept there is no bundle of joy in the end.

I don't get the point of giving an appraisal to someone who has been doing the same job over 10 years. Surely, it is an insult?

Faheema.   

I couldn't imagine doing the same job for 10years, I'd be bored to death... My threshold is 3 and that's looming around the corner :eek:

nuune   
Alpha Blondy enjoying the good sunshine of Hargeisa, and most Solers are trapped in the hell-hole that is London

Juxa   

salaam aleykum

highly annoyed with hooyo this hooyo that. hooyo is hooyo all year around, so please spare us your maala-yacni

just venting, dont mind me. i suffer from hay fever and whole office is covered with mother's day flowers.

is ibti in hargeisa now? hiding from solers?

Faheema.;717799 wrote:
I couldn't imagine doing the same job for 10years, I'd be bored to death... My threshold is 3 and that's looming around the corner :eek:

well that could mean two things: you're either surplus to requirement and sacked or like me a careerist - movin' on up lol.

could you post the appraisal on-line please, l'd love to read it and suggest areas of improvement.

nuune;717800 wrote:
Alpha Blondy
enjoying the good sunshine of Hargeisa, and most Solers are trapped in the hell-hole that is London

look! mate you too could come here. its not exactly rock-science. i chose to come here and its been great. if you're not happy with your situation, change it. don't post on an online forum and complain. be proactive.

nuune   

Blondy, smileys.gif I am not reer London waryaa, and not very far from Hargeisa.

lol@proactive