Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Alpha, 2.5 ???? ,,, You are very cheap sxb ,,,, you need to eat for yourself. Money is nothing compared to yourself :D

loooooooooool@Norf, u sheeg niyow

Juxa   

War bal warama?

No xafiis, no power, nothing maanta. I had to sit next to real life islaan iyo odaygeeda. I hate text book couples

Now I am hungry and waan ka duceyn lahaa ibti's laxoox

Malika,

are you ready to be friends again inaar?

we fought and looking back i was foolish. i was also wrong and you didn't deserve to be beaten up like that. i'm sorry walalo. please forgive me and lets be friends again.

Your brother,

Al.

Jacaylbaro;926385 wrote:
Alpha, 2.5 ???? ,,, You are very cheap sxb ,,,, you need to eat for yourself. Money is nothing compared to yourself
:D

loooooooooool@Norf, u sheeg niyow

i'm looking to reduce this expensive 2.5 to 1 per day. i've invited many people to qado pool with. :D

i'm not cheap inaar, you're just a little more pretentious. if you chip in buying the basic food stuff like flour, sugar, rice, spagetti etc....we can have a good meal everyday at my house. what's more you don't have to post those incredibly appetising pics of the food you eat on facebook. :D

Juxa   

Jac tight deadlines till 1st April. So no choice but looking forward to yummy holiday in end of April insha Allah.

Waves@ malika. Dhaxan kawaran?

Hi@ Alpha

Malika   

^Dhaxantuu waa tii Siberia!!

I was in london on Monday, waan ooyii rabee - was so unprepared for that cold.

nuune   

^^ Dhaxanta London mida MK ayaa ka daran soo ma ahan, after all, waad soo magaaleesatey, well, Istanbul is not bad compared to freezing London & Dublin, here about 15 degree in Istanbul, cold to the normal people here.