Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

wyre   

NGONGE;868914 wrote:
^^ Was he out of the country or something? Don't your childhood classmates walk around the city all the time?
:D

Evening All

wcs akhyaarta,

Ngonge, so when are you inviting us for "couscous" or am I too far apart from B.?

why soomaalidu marry or befriend mostly from the same clan?

my progressive and beloved friends often do that...

NGONGE   

^^ I think you and Norf should invite me for that Turkish grill he was talking about. You have the numbers. :D

We should certainly do an Edgeware Road visit one of those days. It may even bring Theiry out.

Malika   

Abu - its become a trend, only befriending or marrying someone from one's clan - to me that is limiting.

Subax kheyr - asubuhi njema - Good morning ...all.

Juxa   

It is very limiting to marry your kin............

hi malika cadeey ii waran? sunny friday i wish i was outside

Malika   

^Hello beautiful - its lovely out there and am working from home today - so will take advantage of going for a walk. I hear you on the limiting of oneself to your own kin - I mean illahi baa ummadisaa badbadiye why inadeero uun isku deeji..lol

yeah, we talk about all the latest fashion and hi tech...still only the same tuulo folks are on speed dial :D

...or family pressures to marry from within "haddi kala tagtaan, caruurta kismaaya la geeni".

It's Ngonge folks who are under strict orders not to marry from the "wrong side" of the town should they go outside the family :D

...we are afforded a bit more leeway in the interpretation of ayeeyos "separation of races" (not a full blown disaster if it's within "duriyada") :D

Ngonge wrote:
^^ I think you and Norf should invite me for that Turkish grill he was talking about. You have the numbers.

We should certainly do an Edgeware Road visit one of those days. It may even bring Theiry out.

of course "dacaamu itnayn yakfii...".

if you could pull the Thierry one lakin...great suggestion runti.

N.O.R.F   

My bad gents. Been meaning to try and sort out a get together. Will do before winter arrives and you all go into hibernation :D

Each to him/her own they. You see thing not work out between both sets. Ilaahay bay ku xidhantahay.

Abu, good khutba today. I ran out afterwards :D

Ibtisam   

Salam and jumca Mubarak.

Juxa lol at the image. No was hiding under my bed covers!!!! lol

Abu beriyahan reer burco waad ku kacsantahey? What did NGonge do to you? tell you his son wont marry your daughter or your son wont get his girls? :D :D :D

Your clan is your family- you got to befriend and if you decided to marry marry some far off person. That way if they do you wrong, your family will happily break all his bones :D :D

Salaams one and all.

Ibti - iska waran

Dumaashi - iska waran

Malika - iska waran

Abu Salman - Duriyada ka waran

Norf & Ngonge - Liverpool ka waran

JB - Hilib ka waran