Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Juxa isku filan has the proverbial qoor sagaaro on Ngonge and Ayoub. Ngonge surrendered first. Ayoub is still struggling and gasping for air. He is now reduced to asking Ngonge for help. Ha kugu taagnaato. :D

Juxa   

Dont smirk at me ayoub, i say waxaad qabto sheego, since yesterday sarbeeb iyo wax aan loo joogin baad wadaa, now either move on or apologise like a man. i said restraint on my part and was willing to let it be,because dadkaan fahmin waan ka gaabsadaa and i dont understand meeshad igala qaaday...hortada kheyr lakinse wax iskula har.

Ngonge sorry:) umad badan oo laqdabadeysan baa joogta meesha, waad kusoo dhex dhacday and i understand you did not mean that way.

• Baadiye raggii joogi jiray, balad markuu aaday

• Beryo iyo kolkay bilo jireen, baarqab la ismoodye

• Markaasay qalbiga buuxisaa, inay wax boobaane

• Babaw bay noqdaan iyo markaa, xuurta baalka lehe

Ibtisam   

1. Leave Juxa alone people- magacedy too easy on the tongue buu iidin noqondey. LEAVVVVVVVVVVVVVE HER ALONE

2. NGonge I can delegate!! :D already sent her lots of work

3. JB I would hate to be your boss- everytime I see you posting on FB or SOL I would send you more work- thinking clearly he is not busy enough

4. Abu salman. W salam and thank you- give my salamz to brother T too. Everything has its ups and downs. Thanks.

You are welcome sis and ok; courage and determination to serve the needy or stay back home is always inspiring.

N.O.R.F wrote:
Phone fixed and got some acupuncture done on foot/ankle (feels better already).

I suspected the battery; foot acupuncture lol glad you feel better.

Now, I'm searching for my Tmobile Sim card as I use the others to call some numbers, africa etc.

I don't know why but I much better like Solers than many vulture-like people, their sheer hypocrisy, lies & backbiting.

Let's found a Sol colony somewhere back home... :D

Ibtisam   

you mean soon it will be freezing.

I assume you decided against the job warya since you did not send me a message. Was hoping for a Somali as there are so many jobless Somali but all the responses which qualify are Kenyans.