Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Malika   

Nah!, I want to wake up, step outside my patio doors into the white sandy beach, whilst soothed by the cool ocean air..lol Iga daa! I am home sick.

ps. How is the new job? waa adigi yiri interview baan uu socdaa maalin hore.

Malika   

oh. its their loss.

If am ever in those area, Berbera would be on the agenda, after all I have a claim to the place..lol

Hey Trolls,

Massive storms and power outages ayaa nalugu saliday. Even worse I realised just how reliant on electricity I am, other than my mobile and books, everything else needs the electric stuff to work. Not good.

JB, sorry to hear about the job, I'A you find even a better one than that one.

Ibtisam   

Adam, Your friend jumped ship because he saw a picture with no hijab, had she jumped ship because she revealed she was a former drug alcohol addict, we would not be having this discussion. My objection is based on people whose so called policies are based on a facades of looks, dress or perception. If you find out for yourself they are a waste, then of course you would head a different way. But if you are superficial enough then you will end up with superficial stuff like covered niqabis with undercover lifestyle and he probably deserves it. That guy I mentioned spend years dating endless girls we though were loose and he'd never marry and always said when he married, he will find himself a good "pure" girl. Well he got his version and rightly so!

Interestingly enough Adam, you should marry your poor queen- how long does an engagement last these days? People will start to think she is a bad girl hanging with you for so long :P even worse if you dont for whatever reason decide not to marry eventually- shock and horror you will ruin her chances of finding a good man as they will all judge the fact she was with you for so long. :P

Juxa :D

Val sorry to hear that!!

Malika dont come here (SL) to relax, JB is mad for advertising it as a place of rest!

JB sorry to here so, how is the Moving Library- review the old thread and write your reviews dhee

Ibtisam   

Hey val

Im good, how you doing.

As for Adam, Im just trying to help a sister out dee and give him a gentle push.

Malika   

^Runta ayaan kugu jeceyl.

JB loves Hargeisa, to him its the ultimate destination - masha'allah.

Maanta a gangsta wanna be Farax Yare squared himself against a well built Jamaican girl - alla maxaa laa garacee - I hope Farax Yare has learned his lesson. Nag kaa xoog badaan haa isku tagiin..lol

Hahahaa @ Malika. Poor kid. It happens to the best of them, just tell him to dust himself off and choose his opponents more intelligently next time.

Ibti, good to hear. I'm doing well too Alhamdulilaah.

Malika   

I do like the Farax Yare, he has such a personality - laakiin maanta he made the wrong move - got himself whooped. Che he stood no chance runtii..lol

Val - I await to see him tomorrow, poor thing. Intuu gabadh reer Uganda isku diseyee buu qoftan isku tagee - oh dear, he was doing it for a good cause , i suppose..lol

Farax yareyashaan beriyahaan have gone international..lol

Ibtisam   

loool poor farah! a lesson well learn and one he will never lived down!!

Che who do you have a crush on? do share