Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Juxa   

lol@raaliyo road is slippery

walee taa runtaad kusheegto, for men mistake raaliyonimo for weakness! in my case waa only football seasonka

salaams maaddeey, iska dhaaf waxan siyasadaa, sababtoo ah waxa kugu dhacaya cumri deg-deg. Ngonge says you should go through life with maxaa iga galey attitude, look out for number one

Malika   

^ Maaddeey anagu naa wala, am sure he as laid back as Ngonge..lol

Aaaw, thanks sweety - alhamdulillah, not my doing though @ Val

Life is what you make of it - do you agree or diagree? [ open to the floor]

wyre   

Most Of The Family And Friends I Have, Either Don't Have Passports Or Don't Know How To Drive :D

wyre;845910 wrote:
I Wish I Could Say To Him, But He's Got My Passport And It Says Kenyan

LoL...that cracked me up. I guess you have to do what he asks then, Wyre. Do you know any other Kenyans in your city?

Juxa, I can see how a legal argument could be made for temporary flashes of raalinimo.

Malika, true, a good personality is a gift from Allah. And I would agree to your other assertion as well. It is what you make of it.

Juxa   

Val, runtii anigu waxan u arkaa from Practical point of few! you got to make some concessions. I was told men have FEELINGS too and it wont harm to get some brownie points.

Malika, life is truely what you make of it. you can go through making your mark, or you can sit still and watch it pass you by.

ps: somali ixsaan maleh...run mise been?

Maaddeey   

wyre, Xaasha!.

Danaha kale, waxaan kaaga sheegi karaa:

Ma aragtay odayaal waayeel ah oo Pakistan ama Hindiya ka yimid oo lacag leh, haddana 'cleaner' ka ah Masjid al Nabawi, why do they do it?.

Juxa, siyaasadda dhiigeyga ayey ku jirtaa,ma dhaafi karo, xanaaqase waan cabburiyaa (sigaarka inaan afuufo aa ka mid ah inaan ku cabburiyo). Lakin, markaad tiri Soomaali baan u hiillinayaa baad wacdaro dhigtay!, waa doqonkii Nabi Muse (CS) u hiilliyoo kale.

Malika   

Indeed @ Val.

Lool@ men having feeling too - ha ha, subhanallah, indeed they do, waa binaadam dee...lool

Maaddeey - whats wrong with Ngonge? You should have taken it as a compliment dee..lol

Juxa - I dont think they know ixsaan - they think you owe them whatever it is you did for them.

Swahiligu wexee yiradaan 'fanya wema nenda zako' - kheyr saame, marka na iska tag' [lol hope it makes sense]