Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

nuune   

What about that old show we used to watch back in the late 70s or 80s, called the Dwarf, has anyone watched this, I think they show it sometimes,

NGONGE;725339 wrote:
I was looking at google when I came across a post by Jacaylbaro on twitter. I followed the link and was shocked to come across a picture of alpha with green stuff sticking out of his mouth. I feel dirty.
:D

lol@NG,

i put the link up myself sometime back. i met kent on couchsurfer. this is my account; http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/carmelobrown. i've meet so many interesting people from around the world. we often host them for a few days to weeks. i've so far hosted indian, dutch, american, brit, chinese and so many more. i think we've collective hosted about 50 people - doing wonders for somaliland's international standing and tourism.

nuune   

Ibti, lool, oo maadan nooleeyn miyaa barigaa, war illeen anagaa wax aragney.

Alpha, so you are telling us you are a United Nation, yet can't get along with your fellow Somalis

*Ibtisam;725345 wrote:
Alpha it is NOT a bloody wedding, kulah bring your relatives and I will bring mine. Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet Loooooooooooost. I figured waad ka heesha me talking to you, so I am going to ignore you from now on.

Ngonge

you've officially lost it IBZ. wedding? what wedding. stop making me laugh. your too neo-femchic to be a wife to anyone. your levels of testerone are too high. nagaada ciryaarta. kulaha wedding LOL@IBZ. you're so pathetic.

nuune;725352 wrote:

Alpha
, so you are telling us you are a United Nation, yet can't get along with your fellow Somalis

nuune, i love somali people, come on brother. what are you talking about?

nuune   
Alpha, I don't see that, have you seen my question to you yesterday, niyahow pathetic baad tahey, you avoided my question, sxb

nuune;725359 wrote:
Alpha
, I don't see that, have you seen my question to you yesterday, niyahow pathetic baad tahey, you avoided my question, sxb

apologies sxb, what question was that?

NGONGE   

^^ Warya, enough now. She's started to ignore you and this is going beyond simple haasaaw. Inanta inuu daa nacal keyboard.

Alpha Blondy;725360 wrote:
what IBZ doesnt realise is that i'm mirroring her ever move. lol

I'm told it is a Fetish thing ,,,,,, is that true ?? :D