Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Ibtisam   

Warya JB, reer Jamac waala ba wu ku yaryahey on this forum; only three nomads- why are you picking on them?? :mad:

Salam unwell :( I hate being unwell. :(

STOIC   

Funny Story of the week...I was approached by a gentlemen (He is originally from Pacific) that works in my University..The dude was vacationing in Kenya when he met a charming Somali woman at the Nairobi International airport. They met at the airport for few hours. She was flying back to Mogadishu and he was flying back home.They exchanged contact information and promised to keep in touch...They did as they promised kept in touch..Now this is where I came in the picture...She asked for money and he wanted to send her money to Mogadishu, but there is no western Union in Xamar.He asked for my help if I can direct him to any money transfer system...Now unfortunately there is no Xawalah in my city (the nearest one is Virginia)...Anyway to cut the story short I helped him how to contact the people in Dahabshiil and he was happy...He told me how he likes her (by now I'm surprised how someone can fall in love with someone they just met for few hours)..I didn't said anything as it is NOT my place to question his love..He is arranging a trip to Ethiopia where they can meet up..I just thought the story was funny and one for the books...hahaa

nice story Stoic, i just hope she doesnt take him for a ride. Morning all, hope your all having a fine tuesday, its dreary and dark here in London.

Ibtisam   

Archdemos, of course she is going to take him for a ride- he is already sending her money. :D :D I'm sure he too is not an innocent by standard.

Adam what are you celebrating today? :)

Adam to add to the good times. :D

Ibti, yes but it may be genuine. I'm not naive but i just hope for the best in people. Fear the worst and hope for the best is my motto in life.

STOIC   

Alpha,,

Heh..you are a little too judgmental...how in the world was I suppose to know if he is a pervert...He just asked for a help (and I helped him with what he asked for)...I just didn't even viewed the story that way..I just thought it was funny to fall in love for few hours with a stranger.....