Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

NGONGE   

Work placements for school kids have no real sectors. They just want two weeks of tea making and suit wearing. We had one here a few years ago who cuased so much tension that the firm refuses to have any anymore.

Then waarkaga so cadee. How are we suppose to know that? Do I have brats?

In that case contact your local supermarket etc am sure they would love a free employee.

Old man-do tell what did they do?

Juxa   

Ngonge that is what i keep hearing everywhere. We take work experience kids but you need to apply 6 month in advance

CL supermarket maa tiri? he already have several disadvantages namely being a man, somali and spoilt. walaaley i have big dreams for the little brat ee supermarket ha iiga dirin

Chimera   

The times of times

Internal turbulence, high blood PAressure

High voltage

Look behind you

Someone's there

On the ladder

Minus 5

King of May

hot hot hot

January pauper

brrrr cold nights

Extra blanket?

Juxa;688479 wrote:
Sayid horta why always tell me the obvious bal? yaad imoodey?

ninyow it is for 14/15 year old and the work placement has been left too late. how would i know it had to be done 3-6 month prior to the placement date. anigu 14kids maan dhalin you know.

anyways ngonge, CL, and you,,,,atleast midkiin is bound to be useful soo wax soo sheega

14 ma aad dhalin - balse 14 iyo ka badan baa wax u tahay - wax tartaa - hence you should have known the obvious 6 months applications in advance.

Another obvious one - if the young man is interested in sports and is running out of time - he might not mind firing couple letters to his local primary schools - offering his services as assistant coach/PE teacher - pointing to his talents in varied sports and qualities of leadership etc etc

Lol in that case; contact your local MP. They love the PR stunt of it all and have a tendency of accepting year 10/11 students for couple of weeks. You can also contact the select committees/cross party committees for internship. Don’t forget the HQ- that should take care of any political dreams you might have. For Parliament internships contact Shelly @shelley.phelps@parliament.uk. Sadly they just finished the an interns day on 13th Jan. But no harm in contacting and putting a strong case. They're always looking for minority kids.

You can also chase 4Children- they’re actually looking for interns, so contact Eleanor @ Eleanor.Thompson@4Children.org.uk.

You can also contact the law society if your ambition is towards that direction.

As for the rules well they’re meant to be broken so I won’t worry about the “you should have started the search earlier” it’s all nonsense. It’s all about who you know and how bad do you want it.

Malika   

^Usually schools will give you a list of all those that do undertake work experience students in your area in all sectors . There is Connexion too -ps , why not ask your firm to take him on for two weeks - he could do all your filing ..:D or better yet send him to Ngonge..Lol

Juxa   

Malika his school gave nothing but said hadaad weydo we shall help

found him many interesting venues now, my firm want 6 month prior request...all sorted now

Juxa   

you missed nothing well apart from sayid iyo ngonge oo gabey isku baxay, waa blind leading blind ileyne.