Sign in to follow this  
Sophist

MBA

Sophist   

Oh you are in Kenya! you are not in a possition to help as the questions I have are pointed towards UK and US chaps.

Thanks for the offer though.

Cheerio

ou are not in a possition to help as the questions I have are pointed towards UK and US chaps.

That wasn't called for. The person was just responding to your general question, but if you were looking for specifics, i.e geographic location, you should have been clear about it from get-go, instead of being rude to the one individual who responded to your question.

I find you to be very rude individual, and you need to check yourself .

"Oh you are in Kenya! you are not in a possition to help as the questions I have are pointed towards UK and US chaps."

Says who?

Sophist doesn't know dem chaps in Kenya memorize books as we just try to understand the theories,

knowledge is everywhere. Don't be rude to the kid.

I cant see any MBA guys around....sophist is not even educated..you need to check out your self, si wanaagsan ee loo jawaaba ayaa jira, are you sure you not chewing there, hit night clubs, would you please respect the name MBA, hmmmmm,

The person was trying to help and educated pple are at everywhere.....