Sign in to follow this  
Viking

Losers in Islam

Qac Qaac   

Hey guy don't be so hard on Salafi online, he is right when he says he has right to know where the things he is gettign from, it should be authentic hadiths.

but salafi online. u should take anything that is good even if it is from shaytaan, remember the famous hadith, abuu hurayra learned the ayat kursi from satan..

but as the shia part i agree with u... we got to be careful of them..

Blessed   

^^I liked that hadith. Remember the response the Prophet (saw) gave abi Hurairah (ra): He (saw) said, "HE (shaytaan) is a liar, but has told the truth" ....

In explaining this hadith and it's lesson the late Shiekh Utaimeen advised Muslims in the UK (Tel-Conference 1998) to take the truth from everyone and leave the falsehood. This was in response to a question with regards to wide spread fitnah between various Muslim groups in the UK. Similarley, One of the early scholars (not sure if was Ahmed or Malik) used advice his students not to take the rubbish from scholars.

I think that’s a better attitude to adopt than to go around making rude remarks about other groups whose methodology you don't follow. This is not to be interpreted in the wrong way; we must correct wrong practices and preceptions of other Muslims. However, this is to be done with wisdom (based on Quran and Sunnah - if your a follower of sunnah) not childish rhetoric.

Note:

This is not an attacke on any particulare nomad.

Shaytain taugh Abu Hurayrah the ayaht as a means of Ransoming himself, not for Goodwill!

ABu HurayRa(ra) did not take anything from Shaytain, Rather he went to someone he trusted and one who was known for the truth who was upon clarity the messenger of Allah(as), Abu Hurayra did not know it was shaytain,so he was cautious of who he took his deen from!

"we take the good/truth from where ever is found",im not sure about this statement! this good/truth, can be found with those who are known to be on Baseerah (clarity)ie, the scholars, this good that these groups and parties possess, in reality is lost in their seas of innovation,

for every mushrik,kafir/ahlul bi'dah, ahlul Haawa wa dhalalah, along with Shaytain with his shaayaateen, have some sort of good quality in them, but in essence they are all callers to the Gate of the hell fire! as seen below!

THE SECOND EVIL

Hudhayfah (radiyallaahu ’anhu) continued: ‘‘I asked, ‘Will there be any evil after that good?’ He replied:

‘‘ Yes, there will be a blind and deaf fitnah (turbulence); callers to the gates of Hell. Whoever responds to their invitation, they cast him into it.’’

I said, ‘O Messenger of Allaah (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam), describe them to us.’ He replied:

‘‘They are from our own skin and they speak our tongue.’’

this hadith has been explain that these are the muslim who are Drenched in innovation, they call to the gate of he fire speaking the language of the Quran and sunnah!

this is your deen, so becareful who you take it from!

one more thing, if a someone who is known for innovation came to me and said, listen salafi its part of islam to kind to your parents,

there would two possibilities, either i know this already so i dont need the likes of him to tell me this, or i dont know it, if its the latter, i would not accept anything from him since he is known for misguidance,hi/sher words carry no weight in my sight, so i would return to those i trust and get the correct understanding of this matter, for the Salaf used to say, "the isnad is the weapon of the believers, "so state your men" and "this is your deen, becareful who u take it from!"

sahal   

Hudhayfah (radiyallaahu ’anhu) continued: ‘‘I asked, ‘Will there be any evil after that good?’ He replied:

‘‘ Yes, there will be a blind and deaf fitnah (turbulence); callers to the gates of Hell. Whoever responds to their invitation, they cast him into it.’’

I said, ‘O Messenger of Allaah (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam), describe them to us.’ He replied:

Is there any evidence that (as long as they speak our language) they're the Callers of ALLAH (as your group always claim) or probably they're seculars, nationalists enz.

Is there any evidence that (as long as they speak our language) they're the Callers of ALLAH (as your group always claim) or probably they're seculars, nationalists enz.

no because if you read the whole hadith, its evident that its in regards to the muslims

here is the complete hadith, plus the seculars and nationlist dont speak our language since they clearily oppose the quran and teaching of the sunnah, they dont speak the language of islam, why the innovators twiss the quran and sunnah to suit their whims, they call to the fire via innovation which is perceived as islam!

THE FIRST EVIL AFTER ISLAAM

Hudhayfah (radiyallaahu ’anhu) continued: ‘‘So I said, O Messenger of Allaah! We had lived in the times of ignorance (jaahiliyyah) and evil; then Allaah granted us this excellence which we are enjoying, and He has sent you. Will there be, after this excellence, any evil like that which has preceded?’’ He replied:

‘‘Yes, O Hudhayfah! Learn the Book of Allaah and follow what is in it! Learn the Book of Allaah and follow what is in it! Learn the Book of Allaah and follow what is in it!’’

I asked him, ‘What is the way for protection from it?’ He replied: ‘‘The Sword!’’

Qataadah (rahimahullaah) said: ‘‘This refers to the group who became apostates Islaam after the passing of the Prophet (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam), during the rule of Aboo Bakr as-Siddeeq (radiyallaahu ’anhu).’’ [2]

THE TAINTED GOOD

Hudhayfah (radiyallaahu ’anhu) continued: ‘‘I asked, ‘Will there be any good remaining after that evil and fighting?’ He replied:

‘‘Yes, there will be a leadership and Jamaa’ah (group) accompanied with dirt (corruption). And there will be a treaty upon taint (hatred).’’

I asked, ‘What is that dirt?’ He replied:

‘‘Leaders following ways other than my Sunnah, and guided by other than my guidance. You will approve of some of their actions and disapprove of others. There will arise from amongst them men whose hearts are the hearts of devils in human bodies.’’

I asked, ‘What is the tainted treaty?’ He replied:

‘‘The hearts of many people will not go back to that (love) whereupon they had previously been.’’

THE SECOND EVIL

‘‘Yes, there will be a blind and deaf fitnah (turbulence); callers to the gates of Hell. Whoever responds to their invitation, they cast him into it.’’

THE FITNAH IN THE PRESENCE OF THE CALIPH

Hudhayfah (radiyallaahu ’anhu) continued: ‘‘I asked, ‘O Messenger of Allaah (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam), what do you command me with if that should happen during my lifetime?’’ He replied:

‘‘If you find at that time a Caliph for Allaah upon the earth, then adhere to the Jamaa’ah of the Muslims and their Imaam. Listen to the leader and obey him, even if he whipped your back and took away your wealth - listen and obey.’’

THE FITNAH IN THE ABSENCE OF THE CALIPH

Hudhayfah (radiyallaahu ’anhu) continued: ‘‘I asked, ‘What if they (the Muslims) did not have a Jamaa’ah, nor an Imaam?’ He replied:

‘‘Desert all of those parties and run away over the earth. It would be better for you, O Hudhayfah, to die whilst you bite onto the branch of a tree, than to follow any of them.’’

Al-Haafidh Ibn Hajar reported at-Tabaree as saying: ‘‘This hadeeth indicated that when the people divide into parties in the absence of a leader, no particular group should be followed. If one can, he should desert all the parties for fear of falling into evil.’’

THE DAJJAAL

Hudhayfah (radiyallaahu ’anhu) continued: ‘‘I asked, ‘What is next?’ He replied:

‘‘Then the Dajjaal (anti-Christ) will come out.’’

I asked, ‘What will he bring with him?’

‘‘He will bring with him a river of water and a fire. Whoever enters his river will lose his rewards and earn his burden (of sins). And whoever enters his fire will earn his reward and drop his burden (of sins).’’

THE END

Hudhayfah (radiyallaahu ’anhu) continued: ‘‘I asked, ‘O Messenger of Allaah (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam), what comes after the Dajjaal?’ He replied:

‘‘’Eesaa, the son of Maryam.’’ I asked, ‘Then what will come?’ He replied:

‘‘Then if a mare delivers, its colt will not be mounted until the Hour arrives.’’

Viking   

I think that’s a better attitude to adopt than to go around making rude remarks about other groups whose methodology you don't follow.

Ameenah,

If someone tells you to be a good person and seek knowledge, only a fool would reject this advice. If I was or had claimed to be a Sh'ia, then I'd maybe, somehwat, have understanding for his concerns.

sahal   

Hudhayfah (radiyallaahu ’anhu) continued: ‘‘I asked, ‘What if they (the Muslims) did not have a Jamaa’ah, nor an Imaam?’ He replied:

‘‘Desert all of those parties and run away over the earth. It would be better for you, O Hudhayfah, to die whilst you bite onto the branch of a tree, than to follow any of them.’’

Then why did you followed "Alsalafiyah Al-Jadidah Group" and not deserted all these groups and run away over the earth, since (acording your interpretation) Assalafiyah al-jadidah is just one of those groups mentioned in the Hadith?

Moreover, the "Language" word that mentioned in this Hadith which in Arabic is "ALSINATINAA" i.e our tongue means real language and not as you mentioned the Islamic preaches, programs enz.

P.S. don't misguide us we know the hadith and we know the meaning.

Asalaam aleykum

Its been a while since Ive posted. Its healthy to have differences in opinions though its unfortunate to see personal attacks are still going on. May Allah guides us all to the right path and keep us as one Ummah. Amin

Regarding the topic in hand, Viking Jazakhallah kheir for reminding us the importance of knowledge. I agree with you and all who posted that if it is righteous we should put it into practice.

Another thing I would like to remind Is our Holy Prophet SAW when he received his first Calling he was ordered 'Iqra -Read, Read in the name of the Lord.....'.

Different scholars have different views but the majority agree on that Reading aka- learning did not mean only secular knowledge but also in worldly matters.

So if this is the case Muslims searched for knowledge and became amongst the best scholars in history. The likes of Ibn Sina.They learnt from others and contemplated and put into use their knowledge.(The unfortunate thing was the rich Muslim libraries were burnt during the conquest of Spain, few manuscripts and books survived)

So naturally if we are the Choosen people of Allah who will enter into multitudes to Jannah it is our duty to be the best and if it isnt increasing ourselves in knowledge what else do we have????

Allah reminds us in most of His verses in the Quraan that His signs are found in nature but those who are knowledgable can perceive.

Allah knows better

Sahal with all due respect , brother salafi never once mentioned he was part of this Salafiyah Jadiidah that you keep referring to, and you keep addressing him like he is part of them, brother with all due respect from Salafi's post one can clearily see that he calls to following the madhab of the Salaf, is this what you object to?..cause if it is, there is nothing Jadiid about it!mind you he does back up his arguments! yet you keep ranting with not nothing constructive to say! bro give it a rest! Few other nomads advice you in this matter, i suggest you take their advice!

sahal   

Mr Canadianized, Thanks for your advice but i would like to see some of what Salafi on line wrote during his presence in SOL.

He attacked all Islmaic Scholars except handfull od them and defended all Oppressor rulers (except Saddam who he said he was Kafir :D ) in our countries.

Attacking Islamic ULUMA and defending the Opressor rulers and even other enemies of Islam in some cases e.g when he said "what is wrong with MaCdonald if it's HALAL :eek: ", Is this is our SALAF'S way or not?

This is what salafi-on-line was promoting in his articles of SOL do you agree with him?

his aim was to make SOL where ULUMA and Callers of ALLAH'S meat become Halal (as the case is their websites) and I was preventing for this.

Is this is crime? to stand against one who enjoys insulting Sheikh QARADAWI, Sh. SALAMA AL-AWDA, SH. SAFAR AL-XAWALI and many others and Callers of ALLAH like JAMAAT TABLIGH and others, is to prevent and defend these ULUMA sin or crime or its obligatotry?

I'm waiting your response !

Qac Qaac   

No sahal.. u r right.. we should respect all our ulumas the same way.. they all good, and have good intensions.. but the fallowers are in deep trouble man..

Canadianized... hope u should seen everything, this was going on between sahal and salafi online for awhile.. so don't jump the gun..

vikings. wd and others.. pls don't jump to salafi online he is very passionate about islam. and he is trying his best to practice it... and u know when we are new to something we tend to make mistakes.. besides ur first knowledge is cruetial.. if u get it from tabliiqh u will always be tableegh or salafi or akhwaani...

laakiin i woulds say ppl, since we all are ahlul sunnah wal jamaaca... let's work on the things we agree on... and let's excuse each other for the things we disagree on... this is not the time that the practicing ppl.. start arguin minor things.. when lots of muslims are suffering around the world...