Sign in to follow this  
Conspiracy

Vector Images

Hello peeeps!!,been a while in here but i got couple of more graphics tell me what you think?!

i-meC.png

I-SUITEC.png

IwarC.png

I showed this image to some friends and some of them though its not apropriate but i did it just to remind us with what happened and what still happnin' ..

faclessvictimC.png

Hi Cons,

Liked the vectors. The second one is my favorite as it lets the eye to make out the body contours.

The last two are very realistic, its our past but needs to be portrayed.

Keep up the good work.

I collect a lot of pictures that depict Somalia in every light, and I happen to have those two pictures in my collection ---- good stuff --- did you trace them over – there this program by adobe which makes images vector instantly, its called Streamline.

I think you should really pursue taking illustration courses, because we do need more graphic artists in our community.

BTW, what are you studying?

Hey thanks WOL for your kind words, glad you liked it.

Animal Farm, bro i used good ol' photoshop :cool: , Illustrator i am planning soon to start working with it, and I study Bsc Multimedia and Web Technologies, you mentioned that you have alot of images of somalia please send some my way ..

uchi   

Conspiracy your last trace would have to be the best one yet, I'm refering to the picture of the dead guy on the floor.

I would suggest you experienment with Adobe Illustrator, the best Vector based program for designers in the industry today.

Conspiracy I will upload them on a ftp for you I m trying to find the archive CD at the moment – a friend of mine recently returned from Ethiopia, Djbouti, and Somaliland – he took some intense pictures – I ‘ll try to upload some of those with his permission, but then again everything Somalis do or produce is considered to be in the public domain for reformation.

uchi   

Hey Conspiracy, uni break is coming up soon. I was thinking, maybe we should have a competition. For example an independent person who post a photo or some sort of a visual element, and we all try using our expertise to come up with a unique and graphically intence results. With the expection that we are restricted to a theme each time.

What do you think, who else would be interested in participating?.

Thanks Animal Farm, just PM me the link, usrnme & psswd, cheers,

Uchi nothing wrong with healthy competition by all means fire away :cool: , I got loads more graphics but I am saving them for my website soon soon soon!