Sign in to follow this  
Conspiracy

Vector Images

Caveman   

Max'xamed,

That is real talent Bro..keep it up..

We got few Adobe junkies here cool….I use Photoshop cs strictly for Template design at work, but since Illustrator CS is 100% Vector, I made the easy transition.

Also it was recently in the news, that macromedia & Adobe are gona team up. Can’t wait what they have in store.

Thanks bro, and Illustrator is hard to learn, but yeah macormedia should team up with Adobe since their FreeHand is not as good as PS but their fireworks is great for banners and layouts!!

najma82   

Ma'xamed...that is a real talent, masha-allah...you should draw a sister in a hijab as well lol...anyway what is up with you and guns....I noticed that you like guns...what is up with that :eek:

These images are amazing, i can't wait to get hold of Adobe CS2, --- did you use streamline for the images or are they purely vector generated? by the way if your interested in design and such...

check out www.designiskinky.com, its an amazing portal or links and such.

peace

najma82, nah not really , hope you referring to my Avatar its just a scene from Pulp Fiction, and the Vector of the gun was a good challenge too much details, Sister with Hijab huh , sounds like a good idea!

Animal Farm, nah I didn't use Streamline I used Photoshop CS and technically they’re not proper vector for that I will need to use Illustrator Cs which I am trying to learn at the moment.

Thanks for the feed back guys, I am almost done with my website and I will add more Vector images

Amazing art Cons....The gun is a masterpiece...like the map as well...awsome work walaalkiis keep us posted with your new and recent works..

isra's Dad

Those are really great images Ma'Xamed, I never use vectors for anything other than abstract design stuff. Amazing what you can do with them.

I'm still getting to grips with the vector functionality in Photoshop, they are more complicated than the simple ones in Paint Shop Pro.

I'm planning on getting Illustrator soon (and a Wacom tablet while am at it), does anyone know if it is any more difficult to learn than Photoshop?

Thanks everyone,

Xu, well Illustrator got almost same tools as Photoshop , so integrating wouldn't be that difficult its the techniques are slightly different, truth to be said I am starting to get bored of Photoshop & FreeHand, there are tons of online tutorials for Photoshop but there is hardly any for Illustrator and M'media books just scratch the surface rarely shows you anything useful..

more images to come!!

Senora   

I love the Yellow Rose ( at least I think its a rose?)

Floral illustrations are my fave!... I have so many framed up in my place...If you could, I would love an image of a Daisy! smile.gif

(unless, of course, you're too hard-core for that!) ;)