make sure though that u aint paying more than $30.00 for it. i got yahoo bb and pay around 26 per month!! its worth it special if u r talking online classes, which i am doing.

cable still too expensive...about $34 and higher per month.. in la

i dont like the cable mess where they mess with your existing cable stuff and something goes wrong all de time!!

Abdi2005   

How many of you have 10mbs connection? it cost me only 40$ month. Its very good if you want to download movis from kazaa.

Gediid   

Comcast cable.....great service out in the East coast.Have had no problems with them.Costs me around $44/month.

Iffah   

Hanif, weird poll u got there.I thought u needed options in order to vote :confused: ..

Anyways - the little black box is called a DSL modem isnt it? Yeah, that's what we have from Bell Sympatico (Hspeed). But this damn pc needs cleaning.... it's getting very slow...

I can prolly clean it myself ...cant I? Any help would be appreciated.

Tx.

Rokko   

I do have Cable Internet and speaking on that am not sure if a number of you have together the CableTV+Cable Internet..'n if so, am sure you’re paying a hefty monthly$$$ but there's a way you may possibly lessen by cheating the cable company...and accumulate some$$$$ if you wanna know let me know...

Fyr   

How many of you have 10mbs connection? it cost me only 40$ month. Its very good if you want to download movis from kazaa

I have 26mbs, it cost me 400 swedish kronners a month, about $50 US dollers.

Believe me it only takes about 25 min to download a whole DVD movie. Kazaa is nothing compared to DC (Direct Connect) or BitTorrent.

If you want to download DVD,DVDRips,Music Albums,Games Apps etc use the Filesharing programs above.

Abdi2005   

Im on my way to upgrade to 100 Mbs and it will not cost me more than 45$. Casey I suppose you have broadband true phone jack, 24mbs is the max you can get. With fiber Optic Broadband you can get much more than 100 mbs. Yes dc++(x direct connect) is faster but still kazaa have more files.

Fyr   

Is that an ADSL connection?

No it's VDSL connection.

Im on my way to upgrade to 100 Mbs and it will not cost me more than 45$. Casey I suppose you have broadband true phone jack, 24mbs is the max you can get. With fiber Optic Broadband you can get much more than 100 mbs. Yes dc++(x direct connect) is faster but still kazaa have more files.

Yes Cabdulmalik I have broadband through phone jack, but 24mbs is not the maximum speed.

Visit my broadband company websites and see for yourself. (www.bostream.se)

I am not sure which broadband company you use, but I think its “Bredbandsbolaget”

Well if it is the one, then the monthly fee for 100mbs would be like $65 US dollars.

If you have broadband through phone jack, you wouldn’t be able to upgrade to 100mbs, but I’ am guessing that you have broadband through broadband jack,

If that’s so, then you are able to upgrade. And you your monthly fee would be much higher then $45.

P.S

Kazaa doesn’t have the latest releases, plus the chance of getting a viruses, Trojans or worms is very high. And the download rate is much slower.

Abdi2005   

Originally posted by Casey:

I am not sure which broadband company you use, but I think its “Bredbandsbolaget”

Well if it is the one, then the monthly fee for 100mbs would be like $65 US dollars.

Yes normally it cost 65$ but if you change phone company to theirs you will get 100mbs for free. Kazaa have more variety when it coms to softwhers(games) but i almost never download movies from kazaa lite.

Abdi2005   

Originally posted by Haniif:

Wait the minute Cabdulmalik, Kazaa has more files? That is total BS. The DC network has over 1 petabyte.... (that's what their ad says)

If its true its mostly move files which is big in sizes normally from 700mb to 4.5gb. thats why they have big data in their network.

NGONGE   

Anyways - the little black box is called a DSL modem isnt it? Yeah, that's what we have from Bell Sympatico (Hspeed). But this damn pc needs cleaning.... it's getting very slow...

I can prolly clean it myself ...cant I? Any help would be appreciated.

Ilhaam,

I don’t know what you mean by cleaning, do you mean you have some sort of virus or Trojan?

Anyway, for simple everyday “housekeeping” that will keep your PC ticking on nicely, you need to do the following:

1- Defragment your hard drive on regular bases (right click the “C” drive, then properties, then choose the tools tab and finally click on Defragment Now)

2- Download the free Ad aware software (or any software that clears your pc of all the spy ware material you’ve accumulated)

3- Check if you have enough RAM and upgrade that if applicable

The following sites offer free software that will help you keep your computer relatively “clean”:

http://download.com.com/3000-2144-10045910.html?part=69274&subj=dlpage&tag=button

http://www.grisoft.com/us/us_dwnl_free.php

These are basic things that you can do to improve your PC and keep it “clean”.

I’m sure other people who are better in this field than I can give you better and more comprehensive information though.