Sign in to follow this  
Mombasa_QUEEN

TO all my brother and somali sister

salam caleykum?

these is just a matter of whoever is graduating and will be soon inshalah i wanted to share these to my fellow somali student whoever want to continue with their education more like going to univeristy and so on my point is i will be a 10grade in univeristy and i do take loan coz my fincial and my grants and also scholaship cant cover my school and i dont wanna quit but i took a chance by taking loan and i know its haram but living in united states you cant just hang out there with no education and think you will live high other than who ever are taking welfare anywayz back to my point i wanted you guyz to apply for grants-scholarship and there is a guy called bill gates and dont know if you guyz heard of him but he help more minority student with their school and he gives out more than 6thousand and also their are more people in these world who are willing to help you so i want you guyz to go out their and start thinking about your life and your future and i belive them high school counselor will incourage you to do the same thing unless you willing to help your self so bro and sis dont wait for the last min to do these thing ahead and i wish yu all the best.

Pacifist   

hey mombasa queen

Jumbo wisichana

lol

hey that is true apply scholarships they are millions.

Hey worked so hard to get the Gates foundations scholarship but :mad: i didn't get it and bill gates is in my state.Though i got other ones

peace out da da da

Pacifist   

lol my broken swahili everyone in my family except for Moi speaks and writes swahili its like a second language for my family.

Anyways show your love for the Mulendos....lol