Sign in to follow this  
nuune

i don't really understand this TEENS stuff

nuune   

hook me some info about this teens section, i would really contribute more, is it about music rap rock rick and ruck or jinni kale,i don't know really!

miyaa laga weynaaday sectionkan, mise qof kasta waxa uu is leeyahay hadaad inta imaato ilma yar baad noqoni ama laguu maleeni, war si usku dhaama dad waaween baad tihiinee lol, aawey dadkii yaraanta jeclaa, am talking to ladies :D

come'on guys,meeshaan nuuriya

macsalaama

well come up with some suggestions saxiib :D . I agree this could corner of the site could do with some regular contributors.

Perhaps a mixture of educational aswell as sports and entertainment orientated posts might attract some more attention and catch the imagination of the spring chicks (or spring camels if ever the phrase existed)

i promise i'll post something by the end of this week

nuune   

shujui, sxb even myself, iam trying to post something on the teens,but nothing comes to my mind,i don't know why, i really now nothing about this thread,

as you suggested, a mixture of many stuffs will make this thread a powerful image to other threads.

Brothers think of positive stuff. Stuff you would have wanted to do at that time. Tips on sports, Music ,deen... At this age teens are more aware of the way they look how others assess them. So articles on boosting the moral, self esteem... would do. Alot of teens are now into computer graphics im amazed at my own sisters talentMashallah. Books reviews most reads . remember reading the Hardy boys,Nancy drew Lord of the Ring at this age.What about articles on the somali culture so they can learn it and discuss.Wouldnt mind reading myself got alot to catch up on.The Myth and legends.You know story time.

Well thats for hints willing to help.At the end they are our teens. We gotta help em and try to understand em.We shouldnt be negative give them time to nurture to be responsible individuals. Wish you luck

Saalixa   

maybe we need more teens

iam a teen myself but haven't found some good teen friends so just go to the islamic section or women's corner and surprised to see its more like men's corner.

LuCkY   

^^^GirL whatchu saying huh?Oh i see you have forgotten about me is that right?^^^

LoooL@nuune what is there to get?Are teLLing me that you have forgotten about being a teen?Oh Lord has it been that Long?Why dont you ask the grandkids?LooooL :D !

i promise i'll post something by the end of this week

Shuji-1 what has happened to your promise-its Long overdue...stiLL waiting its been how Long now?

Sade through what ages?20?

dare devil sis,

Sade through what ages?20?

this 21st century, teens are more aware compared to the 80s.

Two, as a teenager psychologically become more aware fo urself in relation to friends, the society. Time to rebel do what you want to do. Time to discover urself ur potential.......