Sign in to follow this  
Fear_Allah_girl

When you are honest and striangle? Why our hearts get breaking?

Al-salaam Caleykum: To all my brothers and sisters out there?

Am having very hard time to trust any of our brothers because, when you are to honest,striagle,religious they give you shut ....none love or respect..and it hurts lot every1 time i give my heart to a brother you, he gives lies and stupid talk......

What i mean honest is : when am not attentive to the brother or am with someone..i dont lie to them....i them tell the true...and i dont use them......and i dont at am too good him....coz am scared of allah..and i dont want to be selfish and self-center.....i think about people feelings b4 i think about mine.....

What is happenining to being honest and being true and modest.......

love and peace

thank you

petite   

sister fear allah. Simple:

1- Don't hand over your heart so quickly

2- Don't have expectations, you just set yourself up for disappointment

3- Take it one day at a time

4- Don't pour your whole energy and time into it until you see that the guy is giving a 100%

5- Stop rubbing how relegious you are in ppl's faces. If you really are very relegious dear sister, you dont' need to be constantly telling it..it'll show..ppl aren't blind.

Jalaato   

My dear Fear Allah, I feel yah, and I am not here to judge yah. We all now honest it's good thing. Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but, it's the only way to live life comletely.

Here is my questions> Those brothers that gave you shut, after you gave them your heart; Are they religious as well? Is any of them in your life now? You may not answer if you want. I give you all the credit, just by not taking advantage or used no one in the process as you stated.

Hibo   

Hello fear Allah, you said you are religious, that is good but I want to remind you that if you were following the correct Islamic way then you would not be hurt by guys you were "dating". Does Islam allow dating? I believe you know the answer to that question. I am Muslim alhamdu lilaah, but I believe you are better at it then me. What I wanted to say is please don't change who you are "except for the better." please don't learn from the bad in life. You are correct SOME people are not honest "both men and women" I am a grown man and have been played before, my heart was broken more then one time, I remember being asked out by a girl and a few weeks later I found out that she was in the process of inviting people to her wedding with her cousin. I also remember seeing another time my girl and her friend in the beach with two guys on a double date and when i asked her about it later "she did not see me on the beach" she claimed she went with 3 of her female friends. I can tell you of many other things that were done to me by "Somali sisters", but it is better to tell you what I learned from my experience. Of course it'll hurt, but be glad you found out before it was too late. "there is always a positive side". 1."what goes around, comes around" yes I was hurt but a few weeks or months later, when I was totally over it they almost always came back crying and guess what my answer was cwm41.gif "it's possible you'll not see them get what they earned". 2. I always realized "after it was over" that I should have known what kind of a person they were, if I looked harder. So look harder before you go out with them "not the looks but the personality" 3. Always look at the friends too "laa tasal aan almaree, wasal aan qareeneh" it means if you want to find out about a person, don't ask about him but ask about his friends. 4. This is the most important one; the better a person is in Islam, the better they are for you. 5. If you are not honest with somone, you can not blame them if they are not honest with you, a lie is a lie no matter how small. finally always remember there is both GOOD & bad in both Somali men/women. I hope these are good points that you will be able to use in the future, and keep your head up high.

Your Somali brother.

P.S. do you have any points for me cwm16.gif

Dear Macanto (fear allah)

The reason they are doing this, is cuz you are too damn sweet. Maybe you shouldn't trust so easily. C'mon on now, you know how some ni99a's are, they drive on vulnerability. Its human nature, to take advantage of the sweet, kind sensitive type. So You need to be lil bit harder. I know you already stated that you are fearful of allah, and you dont want to do harm to anyone. I understand, I'm very fearful of allah, but there is no way in hell I'm a take shit from a ni99a, any brothah. I'm a treat them the way I'm being treated, whether its good or bad. So you need to do the same. Be a B*tch to them, if you have to. Play the same game they're playing. Nuttin more, nuttin less. When they see you are a sistah who isn't going to take sh*t from anybody, than I'll gurantee they will treat you differently.

However if you are sweet to them, honest, bla bla bla, and they are treating you shit, than move the fu*ck on. There are alot of fishe's swimming around sea. Its their lost, if you move on, not yours.

So stay sweet, religious, honest, and remember it doesn't hurt to be a b*tch once in a while.

ciao