Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Sophist: Teach Me English Please.

Nephissa   

SCWW brother Sophist.

I'm impressed with your good command of the English language & the Shakespearean writing techniques.

Was wondering {if time permits} you could start a thread or use this one to teach and give tips on how to expand the vocabulary & write efficiently.

Sophist   

Wa Alaikum Salaam Warahmatulaahi wabarakaatuhu Wamaqfiratuhu,

Bishaaro my dear sister, if you seriously wanted me to "help" with your English and this was a sincere thing from your part then you would have asked me in private. Are you trying to inflate my already over-sized ego walaal? :D

Sister, there are others in this place who write equally well (I can argue they are better writers than I); Samurai comes to mind so as the lagendary Sirrus.

Why ME?>?????

<--Says ohhhhhhhhhh..time to cover my virgin eyes before they are EXPOSED to filth stuff! Ewww

Okay okay adaar...bishasro..just killed you with stone! Loooooooooools ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwws!

Ado busharo! :D:D Hellos...visit your local library nooooooooh! That's what i plan to do when i'm done with middle school! smile.gif

<--Waves goood-byee...grown ups.... ;)

LuCkY   

^^^LoooL^^^...whats up with you and qarxiis gaL...now you done kiLLed the mood-j/k carry on ppLe.

Sophist   

What is with this pick up lines! I am old man with no emotional space to be filled. Bishaaro, is gabar aan adeer u ahay!! OG you are wicked; waxaan meesha oolin ha abuurin.

OG_Girl   

lol sophist, adero accept my appology and I already told u I was joking , seems DD told u I was about karhis but all was joke .

DD , girl never quit putting me in trouble? :confused:

Nephissa   

Whats with the Negativism? **shakes her head**

My words are deliberately twisted infront of my eyes. Khaaf Rabak.

As offensive as it may sound from your part, its not my problem if you'r doubting my sincerity.

My intensions weren't to pick (as some little girls here suggested) or flirt with you. Nor did I wanted to private message a genuine, harmless request like this that anyone who is interested in could take advantage of.

Logging off now. This thread is closed.

Sophist   

Bishaaro, No harm intended.

These laddies are just messing around. My dumaashi OG girl is so bored with here environs that she takes out on us; so don't give much heed for her words! she is just messing around.

Walaal, I haven't taken the idea that you are "chatting" me up--even though you have the right to do so if you desire such thing. Anyhow, no hard feelings walaashiis.

Cheerio

Sophist

Nabad

^^^gabadha waad ka xanaajisay ee suu alla kuu galay. asxaan yar bey ku weydiisatay, waxaan oo dhan meesha loogama baahneen. :rolleyes:

Bishaaro abaayo gabdhahaan ha u bixin, shukaansi baa ka cararay, wexey marayaan waqtigii madax faluuqa lamari jiray. :D