Sign in to follow this  
underdog

Ethical Questions

underdog   

Two Ethical Questions!

1)If you knew a woman who was pregnant, who had eight kids already, three who were deaf, two who were blind, one mentally retarded, and she had syphilis; would you recommend that she have an abortion?

2)It is time to elect the world leader, and your vote counts. Here are the facts about the three leading candidates:

Candidate A - Associates with crooked politicians, and consults with astrologists. He's had two mistresses. He also chain smokes and drinks 8 to 10 martinis a day.

Candidate B - He was kicked out of office twice, sleeps until noon, used opium in college and drinks a quart of whisky every evening.

Candidate C - He is a decorated war hero. He's a vegetarian, doesn't smoke, drinks an occasional beer and hasn't had any extramarital affairs.

Which of these candidates would be your choice?

Question 1 - NO..

Question 2

wouldn't choose him - must be a psycho :

Candidate C - He is a decorated war hero. He's a vegetarian, doesn't smoke, drinks an occasional beer and hasn't had any extramarital affairs.

I would be probably say B - sounds like your average politician

smile.gif

Candidate B - He was kicked out of office twice, sleeps until noon, used opium in college and drinks a quart of whisky every evening.

the above is cool, am familiar with that, haha

here is another question

Scenerio: you are in Colombia walking down the streets, some drug cartel guys pick u up, and take you to a village within the forests. they line up the natives there men women and children. they give u a gun and tell you to shoot one man, and you will be released. if you don't shoot any you will join the line and all be killed.

Question: what would u do? shoot to survive or choose to join the line?

A$$ All

1) Who am I to decide? It is the affairs of Allah, He liveth it and does what He wills, hence Fac-aalun Limaa Yuriid .

2) Candidate A is a typical top western politician = most of them go for astrology/ists to snoop into the unknown, restless punch.

Verdict = NO

Candidate B, boy, that is none other than George Dubya.

Verdict = NO

Candidate C, sounds like a combination of Kerry and Blair.

If that was the only choice = C is my answer.

mojam-the native is innocent, done nothing, just being a native in the central location of the drugcartel trans.

geer-i would suggest for u to think more thoughfully on your pic of c, hint hint

For question 1 my anwswer would be no.

For Question 2.

Best case scenario none of these candidates but since your asking from these three i would pick 3

This candidate sounds alot like wesley clark doesnt he??