Sign in to follow this  
Jaamac_Bootaan

The Best Way To Study For A Test

Ilhaam, when I read your story I thought you were talking about me sis! I think I'm lazier than you I can't sit still for one minute and I always postpone everything till the last minute (that's why I study in the morning sometimes).

You'll see me taking a quick shower or go to the fridge and rob everything that's in it and take it to my room. Especially for history It's hard for me but Mathematics or science is easy you don't have to read it if you understand than there's no way you'll forget it.

You know what you should do Ilhaan! Print yourself a picture of a bum or any other lowlife from the computer and stick it on a place you'll see when you study!!

.....if that doesn't motivate you than you can ask your parents to beat the crap out of you if they don't see you in your room studying for at least 2 hours.

I asked my dad once and he laughed at me when I asked him. But I new my dad even if he would say yes he wouldn't give me some good Ole whoopin'.

And to all the other fine ladies of SOL.....

You can all ask mr. JB for advice in the love section or anything else that's in your thoughts

Nabad iyo Caano

I also have a habit of studying at the last minute…everyone has its own way of studying

I usually go through my course outline objectives for each chapter first ….I keep notes; I do those pre-tests from the text website for each chapter… And of course I try to get last semesters

Tests for the particular class I have test on …

I sleep early wake up early.....studying in the mornings really helps me

To Jaamac_Bootaan

You know what you should do Ilhaan! Print yourself a picture of a bum or any other lowlife from the computer and stick it on a place you'll see when you study!!

Looooooooooooooooool eheheheheehheehe :D

<------- falling of the chair laughing.

You're funy walahi, maybe that will help, but I never thought it could go that bad with me. :(

But Mathematics or science is easy you don't have to read it if you understand than there's no way you'll forget it

I swear THAT is exactely me, I mean math is following rules and understanding, but when it comes to reading big tekst and they don't even want U to memorise it, but show that U understand by writing the answer differently then it's written on the books. :confused: just thinking about it makes my head hurt.

.....if that doesn't motivate you than you can ask your parents to beat the crap out of you if they don't see you in your room studying for at least 2 hours.

Lol. U must be lucky enough to have your parents beside U, but remember.... as U grow older U won't be living with them, or maybe your wifey will take their place and beat the....... :D

Thanks for the advice though, Ill begun my search for that picture ;)

No problem Ilhaan, now SOL can't ban me for having a bad influence on others on this forum. Did you know a friend of mine received a PM because he said "Damn", they said it was too vulgar language. looooool

But I'll send you a Private Message cause I wanna get to know you, aight! ;)

cool......

Saalixa   

thakxz nin yaaban

I'll drink to that, that was the best suggestion i got so far.

maybe they studied alot better in the old days ;)

mojam   

study when you're not feeling too tired ...ie early mornings, not that i do that but i find it works good.

Originally posted by mojam:

study when you're not feeling too tired ...ie early mornings, not that i do that but i find it works good.

Thats only best if you are studying the holy Qu'ran. Its been proved scientifically that if you study Qu'ran in the morning that you wont forget it for the rest of your life.

When i was in school back then, we didnt' have computers or all the luxury you guys have now. We would look things up on BOOKS and write them down in paper. and if we make a mistake, we have to rewrite everything over. if you ask me, i think you young people have it very easy in school and studying this age. nothing like what we went through when we were in school.

Assl All Wr Wb

Athena said it for me. It is all about understanding. That is if you are know why you are there for. If not, if you have a good memory, put it to a good use by memorising the important areas of the subject.

But, pour moi, nothing beats understanding. I enjoy tests/exams when I understand the question and have the answer right there in my head. It simply is pleasure. Finish early and stare at the teacher as tho you are saying you havent given me enuff challenge!

Salaams....