Sign in to follow this  
Changed

MCAT

Changed   

kaafi good luck

are u taking any courses to prepare ur self for the tests ......if yes please share ..well am taking mine next august and am really really really nervous......so if u have any tips on how to prepare for the test share again.....am not majoring in the field which makes it a little harder ...

after u take the test ....dont forget to tell us what was in it ...and what to pay more attention to :D

Abdinuur   

I took most of the courses at my school...the organics, the chemistries, and biology...and I'm just reviwing those now...and I'm still taking physics..

I heard the April test is more easier than the August one..cuz like...when you take it in April..you can re-take it again in August to improve your score...so most pple who are taking their August test are "re-takers"...plus some new ones...and so that's what I heard.

Study hard...try the concept really well..and pray!

Changed   

i cant take this april cuz i will be a sophmore and i wont have most of the classes done by that time....i will take it in august cuz i plan to take almost all the classes i need this fall ,spring and summer of next year and take the test on august right after summer school, if do need to take a retate i will do it in april and august of the next years ...i wanted to have more time for retakes i gues ..hopefully i wont need it .....good luck again and dont for get to share what u see there :D ...

king_450   

To all those of you who are ready to take MCAT(Medical College Admission Test), i wish you all luck, and remember don't panic ,as you aware they have made some changes about the test itself , so you will be much better in handling and answering much faster this time then last times.Make sure you take a look especially at your Verbal Reasoning, cz there is 5 less questions for you to answer then last time,that is my advise to all of you who are ready to take it, and if you need help i think there is a site , that is called

MCAT practice online it is free,and take a lessong from it , once again good luck, hope you all pass.

Xafsa   

My sister is taking it on aug 16 which is this saturday. They took out part of the chemistry...mostly organic chem.

Good luck Kaafi and Mizz unique.