Sign in to follow this  
Fouzia_Bella

A LIL' HELP MAYBE????????

hey guys,

i believe ya'll have been to cafe's and lounges before, right? well i was wondering if maybe you can stick around for a while and help me out.i don't want to hear anything non-sense, i really would appreciate your input.

ok, only got 3 simple questions.....

what do u think the cafe's and the lounges you attend lack?what would u do to make it a better place? what would you like to see in a cafe or a lounge?

if you're kind enough please let me hear your oppinions.THANX!!!

OG Moti   

Dear sis great Questions: here are my inputs and no input no matter how silly they look is a non-sense .. so let them say it all.. as i see you maybe doing a research so u need all the ideas you could got and then screen them so here are my answers:

1. Cafe's i went to lucked manythings, first there was no views, no posters .. i mean art as general.. chairs were close to each other so u dont feel privecy..

2. I think it would be better if they post more art, and make chairs and table apart where everyone can have their privacy.. i would also think waiters should leave the menu and go let the customer decide and take their time, where i went waiters come to u every 5 seconds asking u what u want.. it annoyed me and made me confused of what i want...

3. I would love to see in a cafe .. an internet connection where customers can pay hourly.. check e-mails or stuff, i would also would love cafe with a corner where u can find magazines, books a mini library and a table to read quitly while drinking your coffee.. a section for smokers, but i think i am asking too much but if i get some of that services it would been great place to be...

i hope i answered ur Questions very well, remember nothing is IMPOSSIBLE...

Bella, are you planning on openning a cafe?

what do u think the cafe's and the lounges you attend lack?

The chairs in some cafe's are very uncomfortable. I'm not sure why, since the more comfortable the chairs the longer u'll probably stay in there and the more goodies u buy.

what would u do to make it a better place?

Do u mean decoration-wise or food-wise?

what would you like to see in a cafe or a lounge?

Very low music or no music at all.

Seats you can sink into and relax.

And of course great drinks...especially hot chocolates, there aren't many varieties of hot chocolates in cafe's. I find better choices in the local supermarkets.

OG and BARWAAQO!!!wallahi i do really appreciate your inputs and thank you very much!!!

oh by the way og, what i ment by non-sense is that i didn't want ppl saying "oh you should have a section for strippers" or "waitress have to walk around nakes"etc.......stuff like that. ya'll pointed out some pretty interesting ideas and i would like to thank you....it is appreciated!!!

Paragon   

Fouzia, whatever else you wonna open, my advice do not open any cafe' that has the slightest ressemblance to Arab ones. God I hate Arab cafes' and their nuisense loud music. Make sure you have two sections. One for those who love calm environment that relaxes the mind enabling easy communications between people, if there is music in this section then make sure it is that of soft-ambiance/affectionate slow music. The other section should be for those who love noisy environment. Don't forget that the main purpose of cafe' is to have an environment where people can enjoy a drink without being rushed. Just copy a blue-note (smooth jazz) cafe' style and customise it to the taste of your surroundings and the atitudes of those who offer you their custom.

hey jamal...thanx fo' the info..lol..and no it won't be anything like an 'arab cafe".

the whole theme of the cafe is more jazzy, relaxing, a place where u can kick up your feet and chill, no loud music, lights are dim to give it that relaxing mood.but hey, any more inputs?anything?

OG Moti   

Dear sis

Privacy

Confort

Art

nice music

magazines and newspapers

internet 2 or 3 pcs for e-mail check

ice - tea is very important.. should be not american ice tea it sucks, has to be sweet...

all kind of coffee, kenya. vietnam, brazil, yemeni, etc

dont forgeet nestle coffee the instant one .. some people still want that in a cafe...loool

muffens, pancakes, and sandwiches, tuna is my favourate.. loooool

so more to come ....so that one day u invite me in ur cafe and i dont have to pay ...looooooool

peace