Sign in to follow this  
sweet_gal

how did u all?

How did u all come about to choose what u wanted to study..........I use to want to become a doctor but then I just don't think I'd be happy with that job.......I don't know what am gonna study when I graduate next year...

How did u choose????????????????????

Oh am kinda thinking of becoming a pharmacist but not totally sure.....If anyone is in that feild tell me something about it(anything).

Mujahida   

Salam sweet_gal

Uhm I thin that it's a fine thing to be paid to do what you'd gladly do for free. So, think on the long term sista, Not just on the money, something that keeps you happy within your heart, something that is worth standing up for early in the morning. smile.gif Something that you enjoy doing always InshaAllah.

And u asked about becoming a pharmacist, I think you need to study medicine to be eligible To become a pharmacist. You need to speak to a career adviser in your school. They'll surely be able to help you out with your further study planning InshaAllah. I'm doing my first year in Bachelor of Medical Imaging. Funny thing is I never never had that in my hand in H.S. smile.gif

Wishing you all the good luck!

Wa/Salam

Mujahida   

Funny thing is I never never had that in my hand in H.S.

lol just excuse me, i meant I never had that in my mind, not hand icon_razz.gif

MD   

Hey sweet_gal

Just make sure that you take all your math's and sciences, that way it's easier if you plan to change majors(trust me you don't want to go back to H.S). There's a lot of university or college students with undeclared majors, so need to worry icon_razz.gif

Enjoy your last year in H.S

Blessed   

Whatever the job. Speak to people that are in the filed and try and get some exprience yourself, even if it is unpaid .. it is really worth it.

But don't worry too much about it babes, it is better to check out different majors and then choose the one you like the best. Most universities give you that option in the first year.

Ilaahay ha kuu Sahlo ;)