Sign in to follow this  
Fouzia_Bella

Wuts your major and why?

hey, i was wondering what ya'll were studying and why ya'll decided to get involved in that feild.

for me, at first i got into computer programming cuz everyone was studying something to do wit computers and famlity members were constantly pushing me in that direction.i only took it to staisfy ma mother, father, aunts and uncles.during the first 2 weeks of classes i relized that it wasn't ma field, i simply hated it, i found it soooooooooooooooooooooooo boring!so i decided to drop the program and wait untill the next semester to apply for a different program, this time a program i wanted to persue, something i would be happy with regardless of how much people disagreed wit me.

i applied for "INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS" and there are alot of feild u can specialize in, for example:international trade, banking and international sales, trading houses, government, all-sized businesses and as entrepreneurs.iam loving my program and iam glade i didn't listen to anyone else this time!

so let me here about yours!

nuune   

mine is engineering,meant electronic engineering,i like this field more than any other field of majors,aamiin

maajo   

waw fouzia that is intrest fld..but let me ask you hate programming cuz of difficults or borring..lol..that is my FLD honey and there is no borring in programming:)

I am majoring in International Business Management simply because I like a challenge and I would like to be possibly the first Somali lady to manage a big congolomarate...*fingers crossed*... smile.gif

~QoxootiMammi~

LANDER   

hmmmm...nice to see so many ppl majoring in Business, because thats my field too.

why? simple: its in my blood and I was made for it or so I think so for the moment.