Sign in to follow this  
Baashi

Entrepreneurs!

Baashi   

Xassan nasru aalah,

I will diversify my portfolio...that is if I have any.

Ameenah,

Thanks for trusting me for that...but in light of 'Joe the millionere phenomena' I will send a list for ur choosing...I say trust but verify.

I'm considering to sue FOX Network by basing their plot in our trade mark "Naago been baa lagu soo xero galiyaa, runna waa lagu dhaqaa" it gave that trick a new popularity...any volunteers to join me.

In modern society, a degree of some sort is extremely helpful in building the credibility necessary to gain access to capital. It is not the only way, successful businesses have been created through a vareity of means.

Exactly. mahadi u nail it!

P.S Thanks for asking, Alxamdulilahi I'm fine. I'm coming to Anaheim Convention Center March 19-23 for the NSBE gathering. Since it is ur neck of the wood consider to come...besides Berkley Somalis need to be represented there. Call me.

Blessed   

Baashi!

And heres me thinking I've finaly made it good! I guess I gonna have to give the Independent Woman thing some thought. I am not crazy about un-pleasnt surprises. Imagine finding out your Man - the - Doctor is actually a Health Assistant :eek:

big icon   

My goals are within close proximity and thats why i never lose my confidence. I am doing my own web site which targets world wide audience.

This business will allow me to set examples for some of y'all with low self esteem.

Insha Allah y'all can check me out chillin in my villa...living life n sharing with my family...somewhere in hargeisa

422-1.jpg

porsche_cayenne_01.jpg

Khayr   

Salams,

Hopefully inshallah people can put up some concrete suggestions on here so that way we can actually help each other.

My two cents:

-Invest in RRSP's because you can use your RRSP's to put $20,000 or more towards your first home. You can also use your RRSP's to purchase stocks, mutual funds etc. This is a great thing for those people that are always worrying about not having enough money to save a substantial amount. With RRSP's you can pay small amounts like $50,100,200 a month. RRSP's also help you to gain tax credits towards your income return.

To be eligible for RRSP's , you just have to have a debt ratio of 40% of your total income. Meaning, if you make $1600, $600 or less of that money goes towards paying what you owe (such as student loan, credit cards etc.)

Another tip,

People who are good entrapeneurs usually start off small. They start doing things that they are good at. I had a class mate who stared off his business by selling his piano class, basketball coaching, event promotions as part of his corporation.

I have another friend who has an 'enterprise' (and little do people know that he is the 'Enterprise', but he had divisions of his corporation and does every little thing that he can such as couriering packages to offices and small businesses, selling fruits and doing maintance work.

So never be discouraged and start small from what you know, inshallah.

DON'T BE AFRAID TO FAIL!!!

Honesita   

My father, allaha unaxariisto, was a man who loved education, he went to college but never finished, but the way my mother tells me, he was never without a book in his hand...!!! Education is not only pursued by going to a college or university, u can teach ur self what million schools wont teach u...!! Do u know how many PHD holders sell 'fuul wi tacmiya' in the streets of Cairo...!! The reason why we go to school is to get that financial stability, if we can get it from a business, then why not, if u're a person that can handle the stress that comes with business, then go for it, and make sure its Xalaal...!!! My older brother goes to school full time, has a full time job, has a family, and has his own business....he started small....but now he's well known in the city, The Handy Man...its somethin' he did at home ever since he was young, and he thought why not make money out of it...!!! Last week i made about $150, just filled easy Fafsa applications for couple of pple.....ez work, ez money, but has the potential to grow and make u big money and financial freedom...!!!

Ameenah.......saaxiib can i share the rich man with u, since we're friends, u know....we can handle it girl...lol..!!!

Salaamz

Blessed   

Honesita

Girl! What ,man is capable of putting up with you and me .. together?

come to think of it... which man would put up with only you on a full time basis?

Blessed   

Big Icon

Heard of 'White Sand Village' Hargaisa?

Houses for the rich... Between Hargaisa n Berbera!

Thats where me is gonna be living .. In sha Allah :D

Berkshire.JPG