Sign in to follow this  
Ladiif

Wouldn't it be a good idea if we share our majors?

Ladiif   

I believe many of us are college students, many others were students once in their lifes, and many others will be students at some point of time God willing.

Lets see who's doing what majors and maybe we could help each other in many ways such as Tutoring, Mentoring, networking, counselling,Advicing and among others.

Those who are in the same programs could network together, those who graduated could mentor those who are in their programs.

Jini ninkii keenaa bixiya ma istiri? I should start with maself and tell you ma major isn't it?

1. Accounting

2. Computer science

There you have it and now its your turns. Thanks

PS: Schools you go/went to aren't necessary I guess!!

Salaama

Hey Ladiif nice advice smile.gif ......it's always nice to see US better our people......begin by.........sharing the wealth

My aspiration falls under medicine.....INSHALLAH.....i'll someday become a proud member of the Pediatricians of the world.......it takes 11 years but i'm willing to sacrifice my time in order to help the suffering children of the world(it's no mystery why the kids at my local YMCA call me AUNTIE.......i have a special bond with kids no matter race nor creed).....we've all suffered a great amount and it's just my giving back........as a former War Child. I honestly believe it is my calling in life smile.gif to become the BESTEST EVER PEDIATRICIAN :D ........whoop whoop GO ME GO ME....it's ya birthday whoop whoop :D ......lol.....my bad folks I got a lil' carried away there.

And if that doesn't work out which I highly doubt.....then I don't mind joining the high patrol :cool:

BTW: I attend Northeastern University in Boston.....much luv to all my nomads that go there(YA'll KNOW WHO YA ARE ;) ) even tho there aren't a lot of us :(

GODBLESS

Baashi   

For all of those who are interested in having employement, internship, or co-op position I urge you to come to NSBE convention. This will really help you big time. Note that it costs a lot!

http://www.nsbe.org