Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

Haven't you heard?

Paragon   

Oh! horror! shock! dismay! I just visited my old Yahoo e-mail account and it was all modified to the lastest design. Thats not all, they are giving me 6 Megabites where Hotmail keeps on blocking my account after every 100 mails. Hotmail gives me 2 Meg ....thats 3 times less than the new yahoo's one...

Fellas ...try yahooo

3zma1L   

Hotmail is a real headache, yet I was addicted to it. But, NOW things have changed!!!

I already shifted to Yahoo, hoping that They would not dissappoint me. So far, so good.

There are not much of Hotmails magic left in me... I will kick the rest out of my eLife anytime soon.

Hope you guys do the same.

Smokey   

yahoo makes me feel like am crazy.am not!!

hotmail?just listen..HOT-MAAAILLLLLLL...HOT MALE..HMMMM.THATS WHO I AM...BESIDES ITS BETTER LOOKIN'.I GOT BETTER PROFILE AND COMMUNITY..BUT..WAT THE *************EDITED*********** IS WRONG WITH HOTMAIL YO..I CANT USE MY ACCOUNT BECAUSE I DONT HAVE SPACE LEFT "KULAHA"..WATTTTTT?THEY CRAZY..LADIES LOVE ME HOMIES SHOW ME LOVE..BUT I STILL SHOULD HAVE SPACE..YOU KNOW..HOLLA AT YA BOY HOMEGIRLS..AND THE REAL NIGGAZ WHO KEEPIN' IT GANGSTA IN THIS JOINT.ONE