Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

How were your college finals?

Hibo   

Ismahan.. well done and good luck for the furture..

jus finished 1 of my tests and it was alright, thank god.. my somali brotha did well too..

1 down 2 to go..hehehe..

1 luv and good luck..

Baydan   

My finals ended last friday, I'm soo happy to be done with it. It has been the worst most hectic brain dammaging semester ever. I'll keep in mind in the near future to never take two sceinces a math and language class at the same time.

As far as my marks go, I wont know untill late this week. In the meantime I'll be spending much time where I'm mostly missed..My bed sleepinggggggggggggggggggg

Hibo   

How's every1 up in here doing?? hope ya all doing great.

So it seems as if i'm the only one up in here who's high sch.drop out. lol and i thought i had a whole gang like dat...guess not.

Hey guys FInal's were headache. 4real, i know it gave me magraines but Thank GOd, it's done 4 me. I don't know how i did, hoppin' i do alright. For all those who still got examz to still come. Good Luck, Wish u ALL the BEst and hope u do great.

Ta Ta Tiya*

P.S Ismahaan hey girl Congratulations. I'm Happy 4 ya girl.

~~~Proud 2 see more' brotha's and sista's doing thier thang,..Ya all Keep ya headgearz tight~~

Hibo   

All of a sudden I feel like a "Senior" - Thought all this time you Nomads were Grown Ups like maself - What are you doing still talking about school!! lol **messing with u**

Honestly you'r making me all teary !_!Can proudly tell ya tho' My Schooling days are Over - Yet Missing the Student Life ie; Nobody expecting anything of you other then Great Grades, Late nights, Group Study, Assignments/Exams, the results, the shorty Prof. who would never let tiny error go by -

Oh can go on&on that was my Comfort Zone - A whole lot Less Stress then to have me work ma butt off. Now I truly understand why my friends are still in School, and prefer to be Students For Life. Enough of me Envying you - Goodluck to ya smile.gif

God Bless.

------------------

"He tried to be somebody by trying to be like everybody, which makes him a nobody."