Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Only if You Have Damiir --------

Nephissa   

Anywhere else in the world, had a person said women were/are raped by the hour, it would be seen as a "crime" - not an opportunity for a scorning response, yaa akhuuuy! A Somali woman is a Somali woman, whether she's from the S, W, E or N.

I can not believe that some men in this thread would stoop so low to dismiss the suffering of our sisters, beacause they are, well, [you fill the blank..]

Ragga-nimo maaha waxaas. Subhanallah. :( . It just makes me wish that I was there and able to catch the dirty SOB axmaaro and kick their a$$es from there to China and back again. I am more of a man then you lot are. Ish!

Faynuus   

How do you expect a hard-core dabodhilif inuu u danqado ilin iyo bahdilid gabar soomaaliyeed?

Let us all accept facts. A dabodhilif will allways be dabodhilif regardles inuu Illahayba u naxariistom mooyaane.

If their masters(ethiopians) demand their mothers, wives, sisters or even doughters company, they can't object waayo they got no balls macaada alee naag kale oo soomaaliyeed. Waan ka baxi doonaa and that day is not too far.