Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Kismayu : the rule of law will return swiftly

Horn, no one is boasting except for you saxib. No one is making this into a big deal except for you saxib. This is not a big deal, yet you are trying ever so desperately yo try to prove to yourself no doubt that this is a landmark moment.

Its an absurd stance, because even yesterday the militia could not capture a small town.

Afgaduud, Koojaar, ina Gaboose and the Mayor are all outside the gates of Kismayu. They do not want to return out of principle untill those militias leave volunterily or otherwise.

Thats the truth saxib, no need to skirt around it. Those militias in Kismayu are stuck. May their plight ease without much suffering.

A buisness man and his militia [a sub-sub-sub-sub clan of reer Gedo] were attacked yesterday by members of af-guduud and koojar's army, it is why only puntland sites have only reported that "militia from Kismayo attacked badhaadhe," I guess a way to save face after their two hour eviction from Kismayo.

Duke without the habeshas coming we shall see were af-guud and kojaar end up at.

^^^Ok saxib, you seem to be defending the group you loathed a few months back. Or was that a ploy?

The TFG will take control of Kismayu again, without much fuss as they have done the whole country.

Geedi is determined not to give any safe havens for outlaws no matter what clan they happen to be.

"Waxaa jira goobo yaryar oo ay weli ku jiraan kooxihii Muqaawamada ee dagaalka kula galay Muqdisho ciidammada dowladda iyo kuw Ethiopia ee iskaashanaya, waxaana doonaynaa inaan dhawaan ka nadiifinno goobahaas"
ayuu yiri Prof. Geeddi oo carrabka ku dhuftay inay dowladdu dhawaan goobahaas ciidammo ku daadinayso.

;)

Biixi   

The militia that controls Kismaio were they part of the JVA/ICU? Why did they split from the TGF while the TGF was engaged in Mogadishu? Why doesn't the TGF treat them the same way they dealt with the JVA/ICU bunch in Mogadishu? How can a laf face a whole government?

Duke you seem to be mistaking me for someone else, I have seen you make some statements such as that before, maybe you think I am the other "Ahmed_Gurey." Walaal, I am a kin of Hiiraale not Cumer Jess, get the drift?

Also, the people who control the city are part of the TFG, the police commissioner, the airport commissioner, port commissioner, gudoomiye ku-xigeenka gobolka, cidaanka gutaada sedexaad are all there.

The Ethiopians are not coming to Kismayo, so who will fight ghedi's clan, puntland clan, and dhoobley clan? Lol, ah, its quite funny seen as how none of them are known to be fighters, and the last two oo iskaashanayo ba laga saarey magaalada muddo labo saac ah. Dameer hadey so wataan iyo hadi kaleneh it will not change anything.

^^^They will be treated the same way saxib.

They are making excuses but the TFG is not having any of it. These militias will be disaramed, its only when and not if. There is no more JVA or any of those silly acronyms.

They protested in the wrong manner.

Jimbo. I have not got a clue, but they happen to have the same stance, who cares?

They protested in the wrong manner.

Quite funny, seen as how af-guud and koojar pathetically attacked Hiiraales kin, there was no protest only cheers of the locals after those men and their militia were ousted in two hours.

Gurey, I am not too interetsed on who you are or what you are. But Kismayu is in the hands of local militias who belonged to the JVA.

If they belong to the TFG the Prime Minsiter would have not made those comments, the Comanders of the army would not have made those comments.

Those who took part in this excercise of clan militia should be sent for re-education and training. Those who showed their loyalty to their admin should be rewarded.

Biixi   

Axmed Gurey

When did reer Gedo become wariors? In Somali's history I've never seen/heard them face any body alone. The only time they've faced anyone alone was when they were chased out of Kismio by the ICU all the way to Caabudwaaq. Didn't Hiiraale run to Baidoa so his kin can be saved? You guys are opportunists in war in politics...basically in everything.

Ahmed Gurey, they made the wrong protest and like those anti-governemnt militia in Mogadishu they will pay a price. I prefer a political price rather than blood.

Saxib Koojaar & Afgaduud are army officers of the TFG and Hebel Dheere is a clan militia spekesperson.

Thus the trouble is between governemnt officials against reer hebel.

Not even a clan dispute.

Don't flatter yourself dukow, I only said so you differentiate between me and someone else, WHO YOU SEEM TO BE CONFUSING ME WITH.

Gheedi needs to learn a new word besides "al-qaeda" and he apologized to hiiraales kin for making such idiotic and childish statements.

The locals of Kismayo with the backing of guutada sedexaad ee xoogga dhalka somaaliyeed stood against the aggression of koojar and af-guduud, who foolishly thought that their ill-trained militia can oust whomever they want form the city; their planned attacked did not succeed and were forced to run to buuloguduud.

Gabbal   

Duke-

Gheedi told Hassan Dheere to bring together the representatives of the clan and after Hassan Dheere had done so, Gheedi called again and apologized for labeling the reer Gedo as terrorists. According to him, it came out wrong and understands the fight in Kismaayo was between the TFG itself.

Also, as Ahmed Gurey has said the port commissioner, the airport commissioner, the police, the deputy-governor of the region are all in Kismaayo and they are members of the TFG and the men in control of Kismaayo now are TFG soldiers who belonging to the 3rd Division.

It wasn't a clan fight that occurred, it was a fight between the TFG itself. ;)

As usual, you seem to be clueless about everything but we await. :D

Ahmed-Gurey-

How will Duke play the TFG card now to hide his clan objectives? :D

Paragon   

Originally posted by Biixi:

Axmed Gurey

When did reer Gedo become wariors? In Somali's history I've never seen/heard them face any body alone. The only time they've faced anyone alone was when they were chased out of Kismio by the ICU all the way to Caabudwaaq. Didn't Hiiraale run to Baidoa so his kin can be saved? You guys are opportunists in war in politics...basically in everything.

Biixi, how about just 23rd April. They did chase out Afguduud smile.gif . That disqualifies your argument. Sorry.