Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Mistreated deportees welcomed to Somaliland

Xargaga   

Undocumented people can not be allowed entry into Puntland. It doesn't matter if they are ethnically Puntlanders or not. Puntland isn't a dumping ground.

Violet :D So do other somalis of non puntland decent need a visa to enter Puntland? What documents do we need to be documented.

No one should be allowed in to Puntland without documents. No one needs the fake clan insurgency in those parts.

Hence Puntland 1/3 of Somalia will not tolerate anything that damages its hard won security.

ElPunto   

Originally posted by nabadshe:

quote:This isn't the first time this has happened. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the U.S. tried to deport a native of Puntland to Bosaso and the authorities refused to allow them in.

I'll suggest that you read the news article carefully. those believed to be of puntland decent were allowed inn, while those of non puntland decent somalis were prohibited entry.
How did this morph into Puntland? I thought this was about the positive development re Somaliland and south. Everything is being turned into clan.

Ebyan   

Like I said, undocumented persons can not be allowed into Puntland. How do we know these people wouldn't travel up to Bosaso and try to board a boat to Yemen?

Didn't somaliland have a flight ban on the south because of 'malaria' and 'cholorea' and all the diseases? They were commended for not allowing southerners and now they are commended for allowing them. Quite a double standard.

Taako

Health hazard man health hazard. There was a high level of malaria in Southern Somalia, fact. Refusing to take people fleeing from Mogadishu is called discriminating.

Ebyan   

Originally posted by mystic:

Taako

Health hazard man health hazard. There was a high level of malaria in Southern Somalia, fact. Refusing to take people fleeing from Mogadishu is called
discriminating.

They weren't fleeing from anywhere, they were deported from Saudi Arabia. No documents=No entry. smile.gif

Xargaga   

originaly by the point

How did this morph into Puntland? I thought this was about the positive development re Somaliland and south. Everything is being turned into clan.

The Point : it seems Your not getting the Point.

If you really got the point you will definately know the point of who turned things into clan at this point of the moment.

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Somaliland caring for the south, raising money for Mogadishu civilians, hating their Ethiopian allies.

Amazing development and one that points to the success of the TFG.

Let me get this one straight.

NOT to care the civilians in Mogadishu

NOT to collect money for the poor ones in Xamar

And LOVING the axmaaro is a way of showing support to your clan admistration.

Is that what you are implying here Jaale?

You're shooting your self on the foot by making statement like that.

Since when are people in Puntland documented. these people are so up themselves that the stuff they are coming with is starting to sound real to them. there aint no documentation in puntland and the only way to distinguish the puntland people from those that were reject is purely by clan so stop pretending otherwise

RedSea   

Originally posted by Taako Man:

Didn't somaliland have a flight ban on the south because of 'malaria' and 'cholorea' and all the diseases? They were commended for not allowing southerners and now they are commended for allowing them. Quite a double standard.

markii ugu horaysay uu dagaal bilawdo ayaa waxaa yimid Somaliland dad rayid ah oo Somali ah, kuwaasoo lasoo dhawayey.

Kabacdi waxaa dhacay roobab, dadkii rayidka ahaa ayaa waxay cabeen biyihii oo nadiif ahayn markaasay xanuusadeen. Kabacdi Somaliland iyo wasarada caafimadka ayaa tidhi ha la joojiyo dadka ilaa yo xal loo helayo cudurada daacunka ah ee ka jira.

Markaa saaxib, iska daa qufacaa dhuusaga oo wax caqliga binu adamka u qalmaya la shir imow. Sarcasim iyo debate isma galaam, markaa facts iyo wax sax ah lakaalay maandhow, ha iska ciyin sida dabeeraha.

Yaa Ilaahi.

RedSea   

Violet,

okay, how bout if just run across the Mudug plains and enter Galkacayo or anywhere else in Pland from other areas.

I mean, we knw that Pland is very peaceful region, but come on it's not as advanced nearly as you implying here. Even the Mexicans find ways to enter the U.S even.

Jaylaani   

Does Butland has it's own passport? I though they carry Somali proper papers similar to those in xamar and else where.

The bottom line is, this plane landed galkacayo and the people were examined according to their qabiil. Those from certain clan were allowed to enter the city and others were loaded back to the plane. The plane took off with no clear destination in mind. The crew was running out of options and the fuel was running low. That is when they called Somaliland authority.

However you look at it, this development was very cruel and ageist humanity. Butland has a lot of explaining to do. Had they let the people in and put them in jail, than I would understand their position regarding security.