Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Mudane Siilaanyo oo Magacaabay La Taliye Siyaasadeed

Xiinfaniin: Ma brother, remember rumours are rumours. Dont bleive them all. Lakin

el lugha el carabiah hiia gadiida la kum antum.... fa laqed aat cabatna haadheey el lughaa...naxno nofadhiloo el lugha el Maakhir :D

looooooooooooooool@Koora tuunshe ... Inta mukharrib kabiir Wallah ,,

Ana Uqannii xattal aan li Laylaa ,,,,,, ma iktaxaltu binnawm fil baarix ,,, Yaa Allah ,,

Wa Zool daa Ngonge yadxak calaynaa walla eeh ??

Johnny B   

^The darn thing is spelled from the wrong end.

and demands a total pragma shift.

I'm still working on it.

EDIT:

I almost forgot Ngonge, mind you explaining the algorithm of alphabet-connection.

I just don't get which alphabet is, can, or allowed to connect to others and under what circumstances,moreover why?

I'm taking this online course and nowhere is the tuttor mentioning it. just feeding us with Vocabs and more Vocabs.

N.O.R.F   

Ngonge, ana acraf luugal carabi wa faham al sowtaha (for want of a better word) laakin al yowm ana mowjuud sanateen fi al khaliij wa alxamdullilah af carabi gaygu sidii hore wuu dhamaa :D

NGONGE   

To my knowledge, all can and are allowed to connect to each other. All connect from either side. The only four letters that can't are RAA, ZEEN, DAAL & THAAL!

You can say:

ارز: as in rice (prononced A-ROZ) but you can't connect those last two letters to each other under any circumstances. However, you can say:

خيزران: as in bamboo (pronounced KHAY-ZA-RAN) and as you can see the letter 'Yaa' is connected to the letter 'Zeen'.

Everything else connectes normally and from either side depending on the word you're writing.

(I think).

Edit:

Heh@North..didn't I tell you I thought your arabic was better? :D

NGONGE   

ما تبقاش تاكل فوول كتيير يا معلم, دا مضر بالصحه والقلب والشرايين كمان.

:D