Sign in to follow this  
nuune

Koobka sanadka cussub waxaa ku guuleestey Shariifka

Originally posted by General Duke:

quote: Nuune, u sheeg. Laakiin dadka qaarkiis ma jeclo inay arkaan oona iska indha tiro, xataa the father of stoogenimo oo Sanaawi u shaqeeyo waala iska indha tiraa. Kan kale Kismaayo lagu haayo oo curyaan ku ah, waala og yahay dadka qaarkood meeshaan iska indha tiraayo. Kuwaas daneysto ma'aha? Their supporters waxee u yihiin "shrew politicians." Hogaamiye kooxeed aan daneysto ahayn maba jiro.

To be honest you are right howevr one must never presume to always occupying the moral highround. For we have in this forum cheerleaders for ina Salad boy the man who as president only strengthened the illegal occupation of his clan.Now we learn the activities of which includes drug smuggling..

A man who as we know served the brutal regime of Siyad with undying love even when, Hargaysa was bombed and then as President took shelter with his sub-clan while the Somali people suffered. Those who cheered for this man have no moral right to point fingers at others, for he is worse than any..
;)Widaaygiis, I agree. But I would like you to bring forward the "cheerleaders for ina Salad boy." I honestly didn't see my four years spent in this discussion board any obsessed "cheerleader" of C/qaasin, safe the odd qabiil-obsessed one here and there.

Xoogsade   

TolsToy, You are right in your assessment of the events. The government was supposed to bring reconciliation between men only and that they share power and give the rest of us what we want. Some of them had different ideas and failed in their attempts while the rest of them availed themselves to the opportunity as they had been opportunists every turn of the way.

Conclusion is, I support the president as long as he is right and I shall oppose him when he is wrong. It is good to be free from the grip of relations to him because I can understand why some of the brothers do get emotional or personal about him. It is easy for me to see A/Y as a person who can err and who is no better than others who are in the saga with him.

As for the restrained celebration you alluded to, I am no Duke :D

Xiinfaniin

Are you eager this government not to come to Muqdisho? Remember, Muqdisho is the ground where a battle of good versus evil needs to be waged, and for that to happen, a unified government should be there so the people who are interested, and who are in the majority, become empowered and fight for their rights. This government is for all and more so for Reer Muqdisho. Taking it somewhere else will result in the same situation. The sooner a unified TFG operates in Xamar the better.

You can all mark my words in this post, nothing will work if a unified government doesn't come to Muqdisho.

Arrangements for A/Y's safety will be made and I think considering the eager souls in Xamar to see this succeed, he will find a welcome home and support from over a million people. Marka niman yohow, dowladdaan A/Y malahan, and he should follow the right choices he made these days. He can stay out of town to get things moving to his satisfaction, but the rest of the government belongs to Muqdisho. This is the way to success of this TFG. If not, expect the usual arguments and pickering with the utter failure of the TFG consequently.

Bottomline, A/Y and the rest of the government should fight for Muqdisho assuming this is who this government serves the best as the rest of the country has some semblance of order.

Xoogsadow, it is true that Mogadishu needs some work and it would probably be the most beneficiary of this government if it works. But given the actualities on the ground, a number of steps ought to be taken before the seat of this government relocates to it.

Though people truly feel they need government, some of them are not prepared to give up the booties they won, or so I think. The only way they will do otherwise is to force them. A fight. A reconciliation government, it follows, can’t fight its subjects this time in the midst of a large urban center such as Mogadishu. The problem of Mogadishu is a very complicated one. The issue of public and private properties is not easy one to solve. There are entities that have been serving this city (Islamic courts) that cannot be absorbed easily in to this government. Also you have armed businessmen and immoral warlords who are in cahoots of each other. Simply put, the problem of Mogadishu will probably take years to solve.

But because it is difficult does not mean it is not surmountable. It can and must be tackled. I always believed reconciliation must be the first order of business in the process of bringing law and order in this city.

There is also the lesson of AbdiQasim. Once he moved to Mogadishu he was confronted with hard choices; to fight the warlords in the midst of a large population center, or to helplessly watch the waning of his rule. The latter was his bitter choice. That could have been avoided had he relocated to Baidoba. Only Allah knows what would happen. But in hindsight, it seems a logical thing to have done (to move to Baidoba, that is). To repeat that mistake is not a wise thing to do.

That’s my labo taano iyo kumi.

My dear Mr Odweyne – there is one thing one could derive from the Aden Declaration, and unfortunately not much from your analysis, which is mostly impertinent and less informed, or that of Mr Shacir which is rather perturbed – a narrative terms of a gutted man with neither the wisdom nor the rationale to enlighten the reader. Furthermore, both of you said quite a bit, yet unfortunately failed to decipher not one of the articles of the Aden Declaration which would have been more useful than not; and as such I shall not be throwing you a life line for, may you ever revel in melancholy.

Hasty, I reckon it is to presuppose the articles of the Aden Declaration prior to their being implemented as well as its eventful outcome well before their being tested in the ever so hostile terrain of Somalia. One could pen pages of what is commendable about the Aden Declaration, yet one is confined by the principal doctrine of the Aden Declaration: resolution by way of dialogue, and through government agencies. Thusly one opts to withhold one’s analysis; however convoluted most might be, till the hour beckons.

Notable it is, unlike prior negotiations amongst conflict-infested Somali parties, this one empowers government agencies including the council of parliament and of ministers to hatch a resolution: a commendable wisdom and a new approach to reaching consensus. Further, it is that which many including yourself are thrown; it is that which confounds many who would have liked to see it amassed; it is that which baffled the few who fancied themselves as being privy to its directives, and most of it is that which accelerated its being embraced by the populace purely for its sheer promise of hope and willingness to resolve contentious issues through dialogue. The secrecy around the particles of Aden Declaration mostly interpreted in a negative light before and after its being signed, albeit surprisingly undue and untimely, was a catalyst to break away from tradition, thusly misfooting many in the far-wing political commentary camp to which many herein belong.

It is a win-win approach designed in such a way that both camps are receptive to its articles in finding a third venue in thawing the political impasse of the past scores. Again, that I believe is by design, and a highly admirable substitute of sort. It is most definitely neither what was expected by pseudo analysts like MN’s very own charlatan, Mr Shacir who is at par with Gertrude at the behest of her beloved son’s late father’s demise and of out tune at best, nor is it clear to the Odweynes of SOL stranded in the gaily political wilderness of Northwestern Somalia.

Shall leave there…

OLOL   

The Octogenerian Yeey AKA Caasho Yusuf is about to walk down the Villa Somalia aisle before giving up the ghost! 30 years of insurgency and Jabhadeeyn definitely pays! thanks to the honorable benovolent Speaker.

The Aden Declaration seems to me like Aroos la soo digay!