Sign in to follow this  
Abu-Salman

Why A. Yusuf was Elected by Somalis Ennemies: an Historical Approach

Don't blame me believing self-determination is only way out of existing problems, and believing USC as the mother of all Somalia's disintegration. History will tell that!!!

RedSea   

Originally posted by Ahmed_Guree:

Amxaro is your patriachs grandma.

You will observe from this thread how your fellow Northerners have grudges towards Somalis.

From Djabouti,Bari to Konfuur.

I have no connections with Amxara....Amxara boy, and who are you to tell me that anyway?

Once again,baaburta iska ilaali,ha ila sheekaysan aniga anjii.

Mr. Djibutimann,

And why was your president "elected"? There was no body running against him.

Ahmed_Guree,

Your thinking and writing would be fit for football rather than countries and territories where history, heritage, economic interests and issues of millions of people is involved.

You seem to be very disappointed and dispondent also at the prospect of Somaliland and Puntland taking ethiopian business that comes through ports. One can only assume from where you may be. There isn't that many places to consider as candidates.

^^^^

Listen ecomonic,national interest does not lie on Barefooted, uneducated, uncouth, masses that hail from the godforsaken land Tigray.

Tigray cannot even sustain itself as a federal state and has to parasiticaly survive on other Ethiopian regions.

since the fall of the Derg

No positive economic progression has been experienced in Ethiopia.

The Tigray instead of creating a better Ethiopia

has infact embroilled itself on

1.Engaging in a bloody war with Eritrea over merely Badme that so the death of 100000's of Ethios not forgeting the loss of Billions of Ethiopian Birr in revenue for the cost of maintaining it.

2.Engaged in the forceful displacing of Indigenous communities like Oromo,Gambella hence this lands were allocated to the squatters of Tigray.

3.Suppressing liberties, freedoms and converting the Federal system of Ethiopia into a single Ethnic dominated and affiliated(As most of the Cabinet posts are run by a single Ethnic group).

4.Incited interreligious as well as interethnic clashes with the sole objective of clinging to power.

5.Created Famine ( Groups that are seen to be against the TPLF policy experience harassing like burning of Grainaries,silos and confisication of livestock) they then use this situation to futher gain international attention by imploring western naions to donate food aid which will hardly rach the needy.

6.Massive corruption by Tigrayans as they believe this is the last chance in power hence Money designated to various regions for development are diverted to offshore accounts.

7.Their only survival is International Aid thats the biggest contributor to Ethiopias ailing Economy, hence the Ethiopias opposition have succeded in ensuring that most of the funds are frozen.

The only way out for the toothless & clawless Lion is to use Somalia as a spring board to oppen the window of opportunity under the banner of fighting 'Terror'.

Enemy of Ethiopia how realy freindly are you to Somalis :confused:

A fox is always a fox.

RedSea   

^"Economic,national interest,doesn't lie barefoot uneducated,uncouth,that hail from godforsaken land of Tigray"

Now that is my friend is something you should be puting focusing on rather once again concentrating something that doesn't concern you much,The somali problems...is that fair Xabashi Boy?

RedSea   

^Unlike you I am not denying my origins,full Somali blood,but I have to ask you,why do you have to hide your identity...it's who you are,isn't it?

^^^Well listen it seem that you have some ear problem.

when i say am Ethio to Woqoyis it means

1.I dont reside in Woqoyi so i have no affiliation of what so ever with Somalidiid.

2.They know me as Ethio coz am next door neighbour and they think that Ethios have some malab for successionists.

Secondly

Iam Somali to reer Konfuur

1.I reside in Konfuur

2.Reer Konfur are not Somalidiid.

Do you need further clarity?

RedSea   

^thank you so much for the clearifaction(being sarcastic).Anyway, your mentality towards some regions is what will make someone to believe that you are not even Muslim,let alone Somali.

^^^

your mentality towards some regions is what will make someone to believe that you are not even Muslim,let alone Somali.

So how fair is it to pick me from.

1.Duke & Co Ethio lover somali hater hates anything that has some USC,H*W*Y connection

2. Zeilac & Co who hate on Djaboutis n others and are passionate successionist.