Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Ma asagaa Soomaali ah?

lool@ MMA. waa burqanoosaa ayaantaan yaa kaa xanaajiyey.

Ee run in la isku sheego waaye walaashiis. Odeygaan quuqdiis is impossible to ignore. When you thought he went to the lowest, he goes farther. Anything he does, says or about him is just amazing, so negative, so unstatesmanlike he claims to be.

then miskiin why do you got a problem with a president expressing his real origins. If its painful for other people to talk about their origins or lack of clearity in their history then why should a forced taboo on all be in place.

Ima fahmin. Maku celinaa mar kale. I have no problem whatsoever he believes. I, however, have a little problem when he tells other Soomaalis they are not Soomaali origin when in fact at the same time he himself claims not to be of a Soomaali origin. Don't you see the contradiction in this?

He also claims to be a madaxweyne of dalka, supposedly a leader of the whole nation, yes, including Mowliid Macaane's people.

Kool_Kat   

Cabdullaahi Yuusuf is as Somali as one can be...Not MMA nor I nor Mowliid whatever his name is can take that away from him...

MMA, adi odaygaan iska daba dhigatay labadaan bariyee, kabaha lee yeekaa dhamaan (well cyber shoeska from Pegabo kawadaa)... :rolleyes:

He has no reason to xishood, or shiix or beat around the bushes...He tells it like it is, nothing more, nothing less...Ilaa uu madaxweyne nimadana ka dago, we'll have to read/listen to waxa afkiisa ka soo baxo, so deal with it...Hadaadan ka helin, don't read it...Simple as that...No need for calaacal iyo cabaad...Weh...

Naxar Nugaaleed, as always very well said...Thank You...

Mowlid Macaane can at least take a deep breath and smile about one thing.. which is the fact that cabdullahi doesn’t regard him as Somali wont matter as long as Baidhabo remains the seat of the doomed Protectorate of Ethiopia. For he who controlls calls the official shotts.

Juje   

First and foremost it was wrong for Yeey to question the Somalism of Mowliid Macane - and for that we are judging on the HornAfrik interview by Mowliid. Cause none of us were there and can actually prove that Yeey made those remarks. But we give Mowlid the benfit of doubt - cause Yeey is capable of making such cheap and derogatory remarks and lacks the sound mind to stir away from it.

However having said that it an err for MMA to do the same as Yeey did and question the Somalism of Yeey - unless we can put MMA in the same category as Yeey - which is ignorant octogenarian fool. Cause by ridiculing the ancestry line of one you are at the same time ridiculing thousands of others.

A.J.   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Cabdullaahi Yuusuf is as Somali as one can be...Not MMA nor I nor Mowliid whatever his name is can take that away from him...

MMA, adi odaygaan iska daba dhigatay labadaan bariyee, kabaha lee yeekaa dhamaan (well cyber shoeska from Pegabo kawadaa)... :rolleyes:

He has no reason to xishood, or shiix or beat around the bushes...He tells it like it is, nothing more, nothing less...Ilaa uu madaxweyne nimadana ka dago, we'll have to read/listen to waxa afkiisa ka soo baxo, so deal with it...Hadaadan ka helin, don't read it...Simple as that...No need for calaacal iyo cabaad...Weh...

Naxar Nugaaleed,
as always very well said...Thank You...

KK,

I dont know what planet you live on but A.Yusuf looks like a burnt banana. I am sorry to have to say that about your uncle but thats the way i see things. He doesnt look like a somali, he looks more like a Sri Lankan to me, and he himself has evidently said he is not a somali so why you pushing this case of '' he is a somali as anyone can be''

Blind support, thats what it probably is.

Kool_Kat   

^I said it before and I'll say it again 'CABDULLAAHI YUUSUF IS AS SOMALI AS ANYONE CAN BE'...After all, it is said damiin 'FAR WAAWEYN' wax loogu qoraa, so hopefully hadaad fahmi...Besides, if Odayga caaydiisa ee ku caawiso inaa habeenkii sifiican u seexato, get in line walaalo...You are not the only one...

Burnt Banana or Sri Lankan or not, isagaa idiin talayi, ku seexda kuna soo kaca...Enough with this cabaad... ;)

MMA,
adi odaygaan iska daba dhigatay labadaan bariyee, kabaha lee yeekaa dhamaan (well cyber shoeska from Pegabo kawadaa)... :rolleyes:

:D at Pegabo.

---------

However having said that it an err for MMA to do the same as Yeey did and question the Somalism of Yeey - unless we can put MMA in the same category as Yeey - which is ignorant octogenarian fool. Cause by ridiculing the ancestry line of one you are at the same time ridiculing thousands of others.

And goormaa isirkiis wax ka sheegay. I only quoted what he said. Waa hadal uu asaga yiri, his own words, not mine or others'. He himself questioned his own Soomaalinimo when claiming Yemani in uu kasoo faractamay. What is ironic is that he is telling others they are are not Soomaali, an ethnicity he himself does not believe he belongs.

Aqiyaarta kale, this thread is not about what Cabdullaahi Yuusuf looks like or not. Waxaas, qof midabkiis iyo muuqaalkiis ka hadalkiis ceeb waaye ee hala kala isdhaamo. Waa ceeb waxaas, un-Soomaalilike too.

A.J.   

^I said it before and I'll say it again 'CABDULLAAHI YUUSUF IS AS SOMALI AS ANYONE CAN BE'...After all, it is said damiin 'FAR WAAWEYN' wax loogu qoraa, so hopefully hadaad fahmi...Besides, if Odayga caaydiisa ee ku caawiso inaa habeenkii sifiican u seexato, get in line walaalo...You are not the only one...

Burnt Banana or Sri Lankan or not, isagaa idiin talayi, ku seexda kuna soo kaca...Enough with this cabaad...
;)

I dont what planet you live but that guy will never rule me, capiche? If he dared to set foot in my home town his Sri Lankan *** would blown to smithereens.

Kool_Kat   

^Hurdada kakac, his Sri Lankan *** rules SOMALIA...There is only ONE Somalia...So YES, he rules you, CAPICHE? Good...Now let's move on...Maxaa ku quraacatay maanta?

MMA, intaa sheekadaan bilaawday maa dhehee ceeb waaye ha la iskala dhaamo? Were you being funny? LOL...

Emperor   

Odagi miyaa hadana laga hari waayay, I wonder why this MMA character uu daba socdaa the Somali President...

It's OK you have the right to do that, after all he's the Somali President, your President... He sought out a public office thus drawing any kind of criticism, speculation, ghosip, rumour and hearsay, ala type of waxa liyiri and wuxuu yiri isago radio kahadlayo

Go on post another wuxuu yiri...

A.J.   

^Hurdada kakac, his Sri Lankan *** rules SOMALIA...There is only ONE Somalia...So YES, he rules you, CAPICHE? Good...Now let's move on...Maxaa ku quraacatay maanta?

MMA, intaa sheekadaan bilaawday maa dhehee ceeb waaye ha la iskala dhaamo? Were you being funny? LOL...

KK, If he rules me then why doesnt he dare set foot in my town, or in my beatiful country of Somaliland for that matter?

Now, who's sleeping little girl??? If Yusuf ever dares to set foot in Hargeisa , Burco, Sheikh, Boorame, Laas Canood, Ceerigabo or any other city in Somaliland i will acknowledge your foolish uncle.

President kulahaa, what a joke??? he cant even manage to make it to toilet himself these days let alone to the presidential seat of somalia :D