Sign in to follow this  
Thierry.

President Sharif Ahmed rallying support (Art of Diplomacy)

Paragon   

People should listen to A&T when he says what he says. This is because the man is thinking of really what is necessary and what is unnecessary. Peace is necessary now and war isn't anymore. And a current wise thinking can either save Somalia or distroy it forever. And what happens if Somalia destroys itself? All else goes with it. Thus just like A&T has, after many days of looking at them, has come to understand, we all need to understand that this childish game dubbed a jihad is really unnecessary. It won't achieve anything and will never stop being childish.

We need to grow up and think as adults and realize that by doing the unnecessary or supporting it we are really responsible for all the wasted lives in Somalia.

Let's be mature boys.

N.O.R.F   

T, so they refused to partake even though there was a timetable in place for Ethiopians to leave? They refused to get involved in forming a government and now say the government is somehow illegal in their eyes?

I haven't seen a weaker position to hold since Paul Ince at Blackburn!

Apologies P

Thierry.   

Paragon will heed A&T and come back to the negotiation table with this kashafa My only condition is secession of violence

Norf, now you tell me saxiib what’s a playa like me got to do

Originally posted by Thierry.:

You are a strange fella saxiib who thinks the inhabitants of Xamar are Playstation toys.

Forgive me, this is coming from man who's supporting the very entity that called in Ethios and spearheaded the invasion. I see no difference between Yeey and Sharif as it were both construct of the external, Sharif is even worse as he became convienant face-saving vassal for those that destroyed and failed in Somalia.

And seriously, how could one expect Al-Shabaab to sit down with men are helping the aggressors, men like the late Xaashi who only six months ago called for liberation, and did 180 once he was handed "power".

Thierry.   

Che Adeer, there is no Ethiopia in Somalia, who are you fighting and who are you killing, tell me one Ethiopian that died in Beledweyne. You are an extremely strange fella who ironically supports a group that pride itself with having foreign forces who kill Somali Muslims.