Sign in to follow this  
Jumatatu

Ethiopia to Send Peacekeepers to Somalia

Wiilo   

Yeah, he deserves that and more than that too, but it is not his fault, i mean he found some Somali dudes who take his order, even stupider than him.......He out smart all those guys who listen to him...........Lol :D:D:D

Of course he deserves the slap ur talking about dear.

Wiilo   

U mean Ethopia?

We don't hate them, but we don't just want them to intervine our internal/external affairs that's all........And please don't be mad :mad:

get glad :D

Go figure

Wiilo, would you utter such words in the direction of our former colonial oppressors; the Italians and the British and perhaps also the French, since this matter doesn't allow you to think straight?

Get your act together wiilo. The Mengistu and Haile Selassy eras are over.

So President Yusufand Puntland like Ethiopia more than the rest of the Somali race, is this what your arguments is all about?

Remember the President went to consult the AU members based in Ethiopia and not just Ethiopia.

I also think that having Ethiopia, Kenya and Djabouti supporting this government is very important. Consider what happened to Arta and other peace initiatives and one understand's that this is a coup for the new adminstration.

Its silly that some are just out to attack the President on everything he says and even those things that he might say :D

My advice to Jumatu and JB is you supported the process, your candidates lost gracefully now support your government.

Gabbal   

Smith you are living in the past bro. There will never be another early sixties or seventies/eighties again where all other groups to the exclusion of one were marginalized. Do not make the mistake of being biased and agreeing with everything President (and I say this without hesitation) Abdulahi Yusuf makes.

My advice to Jumatu and JB is you supported the process, your candidates lost gracefully now support your government.

Smith I would agree with you, but so far President Abdulahi Yusuf hasn't given Jumatatu or JB any reason to support him! Abdulahi Yusuf has yet to convince reer Muqdisho and all other Somalis that he plans to stand for siinaan, midnimo, iyo cadaalad.

I truly believe that bringing Ethiopian soldiers into Somalia is a recipe for disaster and Somalis will NOT react favorably.

Abdulahi Yusuf should just retire peacefully then bring more buuq if that's the case .

Jumatatu   

President Abdulahi Yusuf hasn't given Jumatatu or JB any reason to support him! Abdulahi Yusuf has yet to convince reer Muqdisho and all other Somalis that he plans to stand for
siinaan, midnimo, iyo cadaalad.
]

Need I say more..! But n what you should be correcting Mr.Smith it is this mentality held by many of the President's supporters

Nationalist :

May I add that Yusuf had Ethiopian infantry batallions under his command before when he ousted extremist semi-tribal terrorist group Al Itihad and Arta henchman Col Jama Ali Jama from Pland.

this was not a best keeped secret at that time, but what astonishes me now is the fact that some are proud of using Ethiopian army against their brethens....cajiib foqqal cajiib.

On the question of we who our candidate lost the election Mr.Smith, we support the process and respect the outcome, and we will be part of its implementaton as long as it is under the guidelines of the charter that govern the 'reconciliation' government. But if the President deviates from the process trust me we fear none.

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Smith I would agree with you, but so far President Abdulahi Yusuf hasn't given Jumatatu or JB any reason to support him! Abdulahi Yusuf has yet to convince reer Muqdisho and all other Somalis that he plans to stand for
siinaan, midnimo, iyo cadaalad.

Abdulahi Yusuf should just retire peacefully then bring more
buuq if that's the case .

Dear HA , i coulden´t agree more !!

Smith ( abti ) .... We´ve NO government to support or oppose YET.

All we got is

• a weird CHARTER ( constitution )
  • a president who appeals to the submission of the ppl instead of appealing to their hearts n minds
  • a warlord dominated parliament
  • neighbouring countries who¨ll do ANYTHING to devide Somalis, using all those pwer hungery pawns.
  • and last but not least .. a blind SOL cheerleaders who fail to distinguish between the MAN n the process :D

As for me n Jumatatu .. ( i can ONLY speak for myself ) The process is OUR process , even though the outcome could been BETTER. ;) .

Juma, thanks as ever for your reply.

Horn, brother why would I want anyone to be excluded from power. I totally agree with the federal formula and the power sharing mechanism.

I disagree with JB on many things but I dont want any clan least of all my kin from the USC to be excluded from power.

JB, wait a bit Abti, the capital, the PM and many top posts will no doubt go to the USC.

The President has to make a choice as you know there are 26 individuals all wanting to be named PM, there are whole clans and Leaders such as Musa Sudi who will go crazy if they dont get what they want, so what should he do? Ignore everyone?

Many folks here jump to conclusions, the President if he excludes any clan will go the way of Abdiqasin and Ali Mahdi. If he blatently does this then he wont get my support.

What gets me angry is when people jump at every statement, as if he [presidnet] has to please everyone.

OG_Girl   

Smith, brother, Don't twist words, no one said , President and Pundlanders love Ethiopia more than rest of Somalia. All I was trying to explain brother Nationalist is being President of Somalia is NOT like being President of State of Puntland. What he could dare to do with Pundlanders wont necessery be ecceptable in rest of Somalia.

Let me back about being emotional, well when it comes "my own" emotional I admit and say my heart biased to puntlanders and I don't think needs explanation, BUT what seems most people don't understand here Having a feeling and love in your heart for group or region is different and beyond control, while expression of that bias and unfair is entirely different and should be under control, hence is allowed to defend your people but ONLY when they are right not when they are in clear wrong!.

Inviting Ethiopian force in this time is totally wrong and wont be acceptable.

Salam

Wiilo   

Originally posted by Nationalist:

Rudy, we have other dishes on the menu. Perhaps Oromos, Tigrays, Danakil, Sidamo, Gurage would be a pleasant choice.

U know what! They're all same to me, don't matter their names, Ethopians are Ethopians.

And i agree with rudy, "over my dead body" My manu

says "No Ethopinas" No Ethopians. and the racipe also says No Ethipains........Lol :mad: :mad:

Go figure