Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Somalia has a new President

Help rebuild Somalia, urges new president [ KT EXCLUSIVE BY AFKAR ABDULLA ]

Well, congratulations to the new self declared President. :D

On another count, what is wrong with Arab journalists, do they ever make some background checks of their stories? I've seen countless obvious mistakes in many articles they wrote about the Somali politics.

Gabbal   

From Khaleej
The new Somali President stressed that after the elections

This is the first time I've heard of a president being declared before the elections. :D :rolleyes:

BN   

It seems Al Khaleej is ahead of the curve on this, perhaps they know something we dont...I would also like to congratulation the new President of Somalia, H.E. A. Yusuf :D

FatB   

^^^^

on that note i take it that all of uz are loping for a indipendent "somalialand,"?

and i also take it that "somaliland" does nto whant to be part of the "rest" of somalia?

for an outsider i have very limited nolowage of "somaliland" could someone xplain who or wat is incharged of "somlailand" and wat his/her policies are (that is to say if u no what the meaning of policy is)

Xarago   

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

I hate to see this guy bite the dust. That wouldn't be nice to witness or would it?

I could not agree more, especially now that he has paraded himself as the president, counting his chickens before they hatch. What I fear though is that he will reject the out come if it does not favour him , now here it will entirely depend on the Puntlanders whether they will follow C/llahi to abyss or reject him and join the new era, that remains to be seen.

It is the newspaper that stated he will be sworn in. Nothing wrong with that...The man has a chance and has said some posative things in the article.

If he loses we shall support who ever is President, anyone who becomes President will not exclude Puntland, and therefore shall recieve our full cooperation in rebuilding the third republic.

He paid rich tributes to the President, His Highness Shaikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, and hailed his wisdom and excellent political stability that would serve as an example for Somalia to emulate.

Af waxcunay xishoo baa layiri :D

Xarago   

^^^^ war ka daa...! :D:D:D

Smith :

If he loses we shall support who ever is President, anyone who becomes President will not exclude Puntland, and therefore shall recieve our full cooperation in rebuilding the third republic.

I certainly hope so my friend, I do indeed.

Xarago   

Originally posted by WD:

GBP ragtag militia suckers threatening the peace in Puntland two years ago!

Therefore anything else other than Colonel Yeey for you is rag tag,time wasters and utterly non existent?

Well I have news for you WD Cade Muse does not constitute an iota in comparissson with the opposition Mr.Yeey is facing now.

Rahima   

WD, the reer mudug excuse ain’t going to hold up brother :D . Ship shape your act, you aren’t the only reer mudug around ;) .

Xarago   

Originally posted by Rahima:

WD, you aren’t the only reer mudug around
;)

And what is peculiar about reer Mudug, if I may ask?

Rahima   

And what is peculiar about reer Mudug, if I may ask?

Nothing in particular.

All i was saying to WD was that the excuse of "reer mudug outburst" was not good enough.

Hotheadedness they say is an attribute of the reer mudug person (all BS of course).

thought I was the only reer Mudug in town, so that means my reer Mudug act is exposed eyh?

You thought you were the only one? Interesting. I'm sure there are plenty, its just that many of us are happy with just Somali smile.gif .

And yes, it seems you have been exposed :D .

AYOUB   

^^^What took you so looooong to put your cards on the table. :D:D At last we know you're Somali ;)

Originally posted by Saxardiid:

quote:He paid rich tributes to the President, His Highness Shaikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, and hailed his wisdom and excellent political stability that would serve as an example for Somalia to emulate.

Af waxcunay xishoo baa layiri
:D:D:D