Sign in to follow this  
Sharif_seylaci

Somalia can not have 2 presidents

cadde can not be president and cabdilahay yusuf can not be a president waxa soconeyn weeyeen

and both from the same tribe Puntland should be just be somalia as it is and get rid of there parlament and stuff and everthing should just go trought geedi an yusuf not seprate way

Somaliya haadii kalle idin jirey mayso

Cade & Riyaale are regional leaderes North East & North West, but Somalia proper has only one President who is right now in Villa Somalia. His name A/Yusuf AHMED

Cade & Riyaale are regional leaderes North East & North West, but Somalia proper has only one President who is right now in Villa Somalia. His name A/Yusuf AHMED

Chimera   

Cadde is mediocre but should distance himself from the Bangladeshi foreigner who infiltrated our country's top seat

Riyaale also mediocre but at least someone who has the best interest of it's citizens of a state i do not recognise but do respect at heart

C/Y is a traitor a coward a non Somali Vietcong a Qabiilist a g.a.y a pedophile a sissy yes sissy

he makes me sick to my stomach day in day out

^^^Anyhow nothing you can do to the elected President who has the beast chance in 20 years of a unified Somalia at peace with itself and its neighbours. A clown courts supporter like yourself should just give us a brake. Your side lost saxib, thats the truth.

^^^No saxib, the clown courts, scrap merchants and anti-government groups who lost and lost badly. Those who occupied the lower Shabbele and who resided in looted properties lost.

Today thanks to the startegy of the president of the TFG the old colonel, Somali's have a chance to reclaim their country.

Of course an IndaCade lackey would think otherwise.

^^^No saxib, the clown courts, scrap merchants and anti-government groups who lost and lost badly. Those who occupied the lower Shabbele and who resided in looted properties lost.

Today thanks to the startegy of the president of the TFG the old colonel, Somali's have a chance to reclaim their country.

Of course an IndaCade lackey would think otherwise.

Chimera   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^No saxib, the clown courts, scrap merchants and anti-government groups who lost and lost badly. Those who
occupied
the lower Shabbele and who resided in looted properties lost.

war niinyahow adi qof oo curiyaan tahay walahi occuppied kulaha ya shallay ciidamada Xabashiga soo geliyay Somalia? who's residing in these so-called properties today? so a xabashi before a miskiin qaxooti huh? what a sick person

From who? from the Xabashi's and Americans your bangladeshi sissy invited right?? kkkkkkkkkkkk n.a.c.a.s

Taliban   

Those who occupied
the lower Shabbele
and who resided in looted properties lost.

How can citizens of Somalia occupy their own country, regions, cities, iwm? :confused:

^^^Its like saying how can my neighbour occupy my house? IndaCaDE, Seeraar, Goobanle, DHUXULOW, Sharup, Xasan Dahir, Galaal and Abdiqasin.. All from the same sub-sub clan and former rulers by force of arms of the lower Shabbele

Taliban   

Its like saying how can my neighbour occupy my house?
IndaCaDE, Seeraar, Goobanle, DHUXULOW, Sharup, Xasan Dahir, Galaal and Abdiqasin
.. All from the same sub-sub clan and former rulers by force of arms of the
lower Shabbele

You got it completely wrong. Occupation is what's happening today in Somalia; a foreign archenemy country (Ethiopia) occupying Somalia.

^^No saxib the Ethiopians & Ugandans are not occupiying anyone they are supporting the legitimate government of Somalia build up its forces in order to control the whole country.

The clown courts were from a single clan and their leaders throughout the civil war period occupied, looted and harrased fellow Somali's. Then they grew beards in the end of the last decade and changed their bloody shirts to gowns. However the people had a new governmen one which they could not buy off, and when they made their threats they were dealt with.

Saxib go ask the people of Barava, Marka, Afgoyee, Qoryole if they were happy with the clan clowns?