Sign in to follow this  
miles-militis

Baaq – Digniin Ku Socota Maamulka Col. Riyaale

logo.gif

top2.jpg

http://buuhoodle.net/baaqppp101203.htm

Baaq – Digniin Ku Socota Maamulka Col. Riyaale

Puntland Patriotic Party PPP/0731803/CHGPL1209

Annaga oo ah xubnaha Xisbiga Wadaniga ah ee kor ku xusan kuna halwan dhowridda xuquuqda wadaniga ah ee Dawlad Goboleedka Puntland,

Kadib markii aan:

Aragnay qoraal ka soo baxay madaxtooyada maamulka Hargeysa ee Gobollada Woqooyi Galbeed ee Somaliya (Somaliland),

Garawsan ujeedada ka dambaysa iyo nuxurka uu xambaarsan yahay qoraalkan baal-xooftada iyo caga-juglaynta ah ee Col. Riyaale la wadaagay saxaafadda ku hadasha afka Maamulkiisa,

Xog ogaal u ah dhacdooyinkii bilihii la soo dhaafay ee xasuuqa dadka mutadawiciinta ah ee naftooda u soo huray gargaarka ummadda Somaliyeed ee ku nool gobollada Woqooyi Galbeed,

Ka tiiraanyaysan raafka, xarigga iyo tarxiilka lala beegsaday rayadka Somaliyeed ee dumarka iyo carruurta u badan ee qaarna gacanta loo geliyey wadame shisheeye, qaarna ku le'edeen shilal,

Xusuusan dhacdadii 7dii December ee sannadkii 2002 ee weerarkii hubaysnaa ee sida gaadmada ah Col. Riyaale iyo dablaydiisu ay la beegsadeen magaaladda Las Caanood ee gobolka Sool,

Aragnay warbixinno madax bannaan oo tibaaxaya hub urursi iyo xaalufaysi dagaal oo uu bilaabay Col. Riyaale isaga oo adeegsanaya Gheellaha Jibouti iyo Aw Qassimka Muqdisho,

Garowsan daandaansiga aan geedna loogu soo gaban ee Maamulka Hargeysa ku sheeganayo gobollo ka mid ah degaanadda hoos yimaada DG Puntland sida ku cad dastuurka iyo mabaa’diida assaaska u ah dhismaha iyo jiritaanka DG Puntland,

Ka dhiidhinay af-lagaadada, damiir xumada iyo taya xumida qoraalka Maamulka Col Riyaale uu la beegsaday Madaxda Sare ee DG Puntland,

Waxaan uga digaynaa Maamulka Gobollada Woqooyi Galbeed ee Somaliya (Somaliland) in:

Uu ka waantoobo falalka daandaansiga ah ee uu ka wada gobollada Sool, Cayn & Haylaan oo ka mid ah DG Puntland,

In uu ogaado in Puntland ay difaaci doonto baac kasta oo ka mid ah dhulka iyo deegaanadda hoos yimaada DG Puntland,

In aanay shacab weynaha Puntland u dulqaadan doonin gardarada aan geed loogu soo gaban ee Col. Riyaale wado, iyo

In uu ogaado in cawaaqib xumada ka dhalata dagaal uu huriyo Dambiile Dagaal Col. Daahir Riyaale Kaahin ay ku halligmi doonaan oo keliya ummadda Somaliyeed oo aan waxba galabsan.

Waxaan sidoo kale ugu baaqaynaa shacabweynaha Somaliyeed ee Gobollada Woqooyi Gableed (Somaliland) in:

Ay ka digtoonaadaan gulufka colaadeed ee uu hurinaayo Dambiile Dagaal Col Dahir Riyaale Kahin,

Aanay ogolaan godob colaadeed oo laga dhex huriyo shacabka walaalaha ee Woqooyi Galbeed iyo Woqooyi Bari Somaliya,

Aanay raali ka noqon daadin dhibic dhiig ah oo qof ama ummad Somaliyeed,

Aanay hilmaamin dhiigga iyo dadka uu Col Riyaale ku xasuuqay Berbera xilligii Maamulkii keligi taliska ahaa ee Maxamed Siyaad Barre, iyo doorkii uu ka qaatay Riyaale caburinta iyo curyaaminta dhaqdhaqaaqyadii ardayda iyo shacabka Gobollada Woqooyi Galbeed,

Waxaan sidoo kale ugu baaqaynaa Mutacalimiinta, Cuqaasha, Wax Garadka, Culumaa Al Diinta iyo inta jecel samaha iyo wanaaga ummadda Somaliyeed ee ku nool Gobollada Woqooyi Galbeed in ay ka fejignaadaan falalka xabaala qufnimada ah ee uu Col Riyaale dabada ka wado.

Waxaan kaloo oo aan la socodsiinaynaa bulshada caalamku in ay xog ogaal u ahaato daandaansiga, hub urursiga iyo hurinta guluf colaadeed ee Col Dahir RIyaale Kahin ka wado Gobollada Woqooyiga Somaliya.

Puntland Patriotic Party

Growe, Puntland State of Somalia.

Email: puntlandpp@yahoo.com

I hope the people of Somaliland do not start any agression, it was shown a year ago what the people of Cayn Sool and Haylan think about Dahir Kahin and the secessionist movement.

Lets keep it clean people no insults.

India   

Smith And Co

Cayn and Haylaan....what bohemien name next would you come up with next???

Dear friends I invite to come and join us in the real world and a silly map drawn by his muppets are not gonna change the reality on the ground. Your murder of a leader is shopping around for war and that is what he will get if does not stop this laugable antics. Becuase I know YOU ALL know very well that Somaliland is not divisable under any circumstances.

On a personel level Smithy can I ask why SO EASILY suscribe to this man's madness????

I will give you allegiance by blood (we can all be guilty of that now and then) but then there is plain foolishness!! And mate you are guilty as charged ;)

Samuria

You are quite lately? Ah the silence from your end-Golden. icon_razz.gif

Dusty

Dusty Hon,

I believe in one Somalia if Somalia is divisable then Somaliland is Mudug is Gedo is you get my drift.

I support Abdullahi Yusuf because he is the leader of Puntland, the same reason you support Dahir Riyale Kahin you get my drift.

On the point of Reality, did you know that the people of Las Ano celebrated the Riyale Ran away day on the 7 of december, yet Riyale and yourself still claim Las Ano to be part of this Somalialnd thing why? and who is in cloud cucko land?

Lets make it simple Somaliland is where you are from the people of Cayn Sool and Haylan and Mudug and Hiiraan and Mogadishu are from Somalia. Is that simple enough my dear?

Baashi   

The real problem lies border demarcation.

Here are the facts:

1. The autonomous provincial government of Puntland borders are based on clan kinship.

The argument is the Somali state (the government and its institutions) collapsed and it is broken in its constitutient clans. Puntland's authority and its existence is based on the consent of the affiliated clans who inhabit this area. Its existence will serve as a building block in future united Somali state.

2. The breakaway republic of Somaliland borders are based on the British Somaliland colonial map.

The argument is the Somali state (The State and the country) collapsed and one region of the founding partners has a fully functioning government. The authority there have declared independence based on two things a) The legality of the 'Act of the Union' is questionable. b) The absence of represented government for the Somalia that existed prior 1991. The irony is the articulation of past grievences falls on the Col. Riyale shoulders.

The border issue is a problematic because the alleged borders of the two entities overlap. The political atmospher doesn't look good either. Col. Riyale is walking on a knife edge and he is really in a tight rope. At issue is which Somaliland is he seeking recognition for. Former British colony or the region inhabited by tribes who give alliegence to Hargiesa? He managed to dodge that question before this week but not anymore, it appears. Col. Yusuf wished to let some steam out of Puntland by giving loyal tribes piece of the action: governers, mayors, and provinces. His timing is as bad as his move. He is biting more than he can digest because Puntland is in dire economic situation. War from the Northern front is last thing he wants to see. And the frienship from the South of Galkacyo is questionable and vulnerable for incitement by the some of Mogadishu bosses.

Clan politics continues. Wadeeca Alla!

Bashi, thanks for the post its a fair analysis of the place.

But do not confuse Somaliland/Puntland dispute with that of Galkacyu, Galkacyu North and south are part of the Somali state and the clans who inhabit the region of Mudug have reached a compromise which so far is a success and the power that the Mogadishu warlords have on the people of South Mudug has long disapeared.

The Riyaale government does not control the parts where the clans are even sympahetic to Hargaysa. Both Somaliland and Puntland can ill afford a war but I beleive that the people in question do not want Somaliland if they did it would take more than naming new states to keep them happy.

The idea of the sacred British Somaliland is repugnant to many of the regions inhabitants for history shows that these people are the sons and daughters of the Dervish rebel movement that fought the British.

It is about clan plitics because Hargaysa's government, its tactics and its harking to history favours only one clan.

Baashi   

Originally posted by SmithNwestern:

Bashi, thanks for the post its a fair analysis of the place.

But do not confuse Somaliland/Puntland dispute with that of Galkacyu, Galkacyu North and south

I am not sxb.

Angul – dear I miss you too. I'm still on the Cawaale ship captained by Gediid in observation of the cease-fire – chilling if you will! Excessive demands and scheduling constraints in the corporate rat race on one’s expertise at work, my dear prevent one from entertaining as one might have desired. Besides, did you not notice I hardly rejoice in the misfortunes of others especially my fellow countrymen, rather I excel in observing political gaffes of misplaced officials and persons of authorities whose stances I might disagree more often, or not as openings might necessitate.

Now, not so long ago around the time when the dear old lady Ms Edna was in a ceremonial ritual dancing (the type one witnesses on Sundays at the local Cathedral) in the West propagating how Puntland was behind the deaths of foreigners with her charity basket slinging on her left shoulder, I recall asking a government official in Garowe as to why they [Puntland] hardly respond to the continuous bellicose, belligerent rhetoric and perpetual war-mongering verbose in nature that comes out of Hargeysa.

His response “We heed not their snivel for two reasons”

Firstly, we [the leadership in Puntland] are not of the same calibre or era, thus could not engage rookie, late bloomers like Riyaale.

Secondly, our policies are of reconciliatory nature; promote parley dialogue; and political discourse, thus intimidation which does more harm than good, suits not our style. Hence, inaWaraabe, Edna or Riyaale could talk all they wish, but shall forever remain in Hargeysa. So why bother!

“The days of the inaEgal, one hardly heard of these cries, because there was a clear understanding and political cohesion ‘ween the two administrations. Caution with that it appears has now been thrown to the wind” his words.

That summarises the predicament facing the ill-fated Riyaale camp. 11th hour desperado calls will hardly change the course of events!

What can I say?

Liqaye   

Same old same old.

puntland is thinking in what they believe is the very viable terms of clanship to setup a regional administration whilst somaliland believes the boder is what the brits said it to be, unfortunately we have in riyoode a man who has got alot to prove and ina yey who is doing what he always does and this is tbe the quintessenetial tough man, but what`he is doing is throwing down the gauntlet to riyoode.

In my mind both men will fail there own fiefdoms.

war it seems for some afminshars is the only option