Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

18TH OF MAY THREAD

Originally posted by Al Zeylaci:

quote:Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

Those wadaado are the problem ... they will be dealt with.

the problem is you, the one who is promoting fasad in Somaliland and the diaspora. Happy Anniversary kulaha. Inshallah you will dealt with by the wadaado.
;)
The problem is your envy. Let them do whatever...You don't support it? Fine, don't pay them no mind. Simple.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

quote:Originally posted by Al Zeylaci:

quote:

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

the problem is you, the one who is promoting fasad in Somaliland and the diaspora. Happy Anniversary kulaha. Inshallah you will dealt with by the wadaado.
;)
The problem is your envy. Let them do whatever...You don't support it? Fine, don't pay them no mind. Simple.
]

man you are kind of slow. Fix up, look sharp bro. wth is there to envy about some confused SOmalis who try to best to imitate the west by celebrating false pagan celebrations such as birthdays, false independence days, valentines day and all the other nonsense? Islam encourages to spread the good and forbid the evil, not to spread Somaliland and forbid the evil Puntland. If the sheikhs are doing that in Bristol- then good luck to them.

JB. the list is getting longer bro. :D ps. deal with "wadaads", how?

Well we live in the west if the so called backwards wadaads try disrupt Somaliland party we know how to inform the the police marka iyaka iyo surwaalkagaabkoodu ba xabsiga la dhiigayaa. Let the so called wadaads disrupt other people party anaga yanay nugu saqajaamin

Kool_Kat   

Why am I not surprised at this comment coming from a Somalilander? :D

War Xaaji bal yara sug, Reer Abtiyadeey waa in ay u ogalaadaan wadaada the coming party, and we need to serve them well. After all ,all they need is Bariis iyo Hilib and their problem will go away,and i am sure they don't want cause any trouble,as you may know the biggest mosque in Minnesota the Imam there is being watched and he is being accused of sending the teenagers to fight along with Alshabaab,so they dont want cause proble but calling Police anigu kuma raacsani. By the way for all the Somaliland Parties that i have been ,once they see my lahjo which is different they freak out,on may 18th i will come wearing braces and will not speak.lol. see you there adiga iyo wadaadaba.

Balo war Kool Kat halkeed ku dambeysay, i know someone will jump over me and tell me to go private,i hate private conversation.Bal soo hadal

quote:Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

quote:

quote:

;)
]

man you are kind of slow. Fix up, look sharp bro. wth is there to envy about some confused SOmalis who try to best to imitate the west by celebrating false pagan celebrations such as birthdays, false independence days, valentines day and all the other nonsense? Islam encourages to spread the good and forbid the evil, not to spread Somaliland and forbid the evil Puntland. If the sheikhs are doing that in Bristol- then good luck to them.

JB. the list is getting longer bro.
:D
ps. deal with "wadaads", how?
Save Your Holier-Than-Thou BS. People have the choice to either support this or keep shut. Simple.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by IsseRiyole:

Balo war Kool Kat halkeed ku dambeysay, i know someone will jump over me and tell me to go private,i hate private conversation.Bal soo hadal

Wixii laqariyo qurunaa kujira! Waan faaya, seetahay adi? Waan joogay, nolosha uun baan daba cararayaa...

JB. the list is getting longer bro. [big Grin] ps. deal with "wadaads", how?

why should i tell you how ?? ... that is the secret part but all you have to know is we have our own plans ...... ;)

ADNAAN   

Originally posted by IsseRiyole:

,once they see my lahjo which is different they freak out,on may 18th i will come wearing braces and will not speak.lol. see you there adiga iyo wadaadaba.

No need for braces dear,see camal waayeh,, reer baadiya joogey taa noh. tan hadaad timaadid waa lagu soo dhaweynaa smile.gif

Fabregas   

quote:Originally posted by Al Zeylaci:

quote:

quote:

quote:

;)
]

JB. the list is getting longer bro.
:D
ps. deal with "wadaads", how?
Save Your Holier-Than-Thou BS. People have the choice to either support this or keep shut. Simple.
nobody is peaching anything to you, my friend, you just seem perplexed because you are another blind cheerleader for your home town.and who the hell are you to give people choices to shut up or support or it? I suggest you guys stop making false threats. SOmaliland ma ilahayba mise wa nabi tolow? No wonder some people said nationalism is a religion. Wadaads or any other People have the right to give dacwa and forbid munkar to whoever and whenever they like.

Islam encourages to spread the good and forbid the evil, not to spread Somaliland and forbid the evil Puntland.

:D:D where did puntland come from?

Chimera   

lol i forgot what date it was today and actually for a few secs thought it was the 18th which almost gave me an heart attack as i have appointments and tasks that are before this date.

so phew. :D