Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Al-Shabaab Was Behind the Suicide Bombs in Hargeisa

nuune   

That was what they said on the first day of the bombing.

super finding results!

What were their finding based on, DNA testing, Forensic investigations etc

More details to come sxb .... don't rush. The press conference has just finished.

And u don't need to sound like an Irish investigator, it is always different in this part of the world. People know each other and through a excessive investigation it is easy to find what you want.

There is a list of the attackers, their names, qabiilkooda, where they came from, who sent them and so on.

I don't want to say everything now ,, but let's see. I heard the press conference was very brief today and we will stick only what has been said there.

Somaliland: Al-Shabab Behind the Suicide Bombings

Somaliland authorities announced today the final results of 30-days investigation of the suicide bombings in the capital city of Hargeisa. The Minister of interior said in a press conference that Al-Shabaab was behind the bombings. He said some of the Al-Shabaab members were detained after the attacks and others managed to flee to the war-torn city of Mogadishu in Somalia.

The Minister said the leader of the Al-Shabaab group, Ahmed Abdi Godane who is originally from Somaliland was the mastermind of the attacks. He said the regional court will announce the details of the operation very soon.

Suicide bombers attacked the UNDP office, Ethiopian Embassy and the Presidential Palace on the 29th of October 2008. About 24 people were killed and more than 30 were injured.

Africanpath.com

Akash   

Taloow Investigation Teams Su'aalo Ma Weydiiyeen Ethiopian Intelligence Services Ku Sugan Carradda Somaliland.....Illaahow U Naxariiso intii ku dhimatay...

Akash   

Toloow Investigation Teams Su'aalo Ma Weydiiyeen Ethiopian Intelligence Services Ku Suggan Carradda Somaliland..... Illaahay ha Naxariisto dadkii

The fact that the FBI says so .. makes me suspicious sxb. It is a well known fact that they couldn't find their own assh0les with with a compass, a mirror and a flashlight.

Now where are the Al Shabaab supporters.

Norf, Red Sea is it war with Al Shabaab or was this bombing a mistake on their part and they got lost on thier way to the south?

riyaleqariradshabab.jpg

Maamulka S/land

oo qaraxyadii Hargeysa ku eedeeyay AL-SHABAAB >>

source

^^

SL will go to war with anyone that is trying to get in the way from its goal of recognition, so are you in the way?

Equal enemies as far as I see it.

^^^loool. Your anger is misplaced I or the Unionist never filled three motor vehicles with bombs to murder innoent people in the Middle of Hargaysa city. Now for a while the secessionists junta was in denail and their supporters were saying to me "Its not Al Shabaab" while we said it was.

Anyhow I ma waiting for the input from Mujahid Red Sea & Haji Norf the two appeasers.

What now lads, should you declare war on Riyaale ?

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^loool. Your anger is misplaced I or the Unionist never filled three motor vehicles with bombs to murder innoent people in the Middle of Hargaysa city.

The unionist murdered more people in Hargeysa back in 1988. Or Am I in wrong of saying this?

^^^You are wrong since it was a regime and not the unionist, many of the unionist fought the regime including people from Puntland, Central regions and the south.

That regime adeer included your current scessionist Chief Riyaale, Finance Minister Awil, Faisal Ali Warrabe and many more.

The true warrior in the secessionist camp is Silanyo who also fought the regime.