Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Brother Sheikh Shariif captured! (We got him)!

Jimcaale

Sheik shariif sheik ahmed was not involved in the civil war. Was a mere school teacher. A man who was willing to negotiate with the upper hand. How can I hate him or even Cadoow who were both willing to negotiate?

Prison warden Aweys has fought in Bossaso, in Gedo, in Raas Kambooni etc but never in dhuusamareeb or guriceel were there was no resistance. How can any rationale person not see a connection?

Does the druglord turned sheik turned asylum seeker need any measure?

Your beating an empty drum sxb.

Lancer   

Listen MKA Yoonis, supporting the Kuffar against the Muslims is DISBELIEF, DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS?!?!?

You have no "brother" in Shaykh Shariif, since you have severed your ties to Islam by supporting this Invasion.

^^Good Judgement? My question, where do you get you sources or Diin from? Iran??????

How come S.A have aligned themselves with America against many Muslims, I bet they should stop calling each other brothers?

Jimcaale, the Sheikh is a great man, the only reason most of the UIC supporters joined them, he should have a platform to bring his opinion on to the wider stage of the Somali people, either by Joining the TFG or pershaps creating an Independant non-vionlent party to be taking part in Somali politik, no doubt he was good man misled by interest orientated group...

Jacpher   

Taako,

I ain’t beating no drum but I don’t think you should advocate for selective justice. It should be the judicial system that can give someone immunity or declare them guilty. Unless TFG and Ethiopia were wrong to label Sherif’s group ‘terrorists’ you should stick with the initial charge and continue supporting that charge as Naxar. You simply can’t switch positions whenever it’s convenience.

Tukaale,

I am aware that he’s a great man and I liked his moderate style and sense of politics but he is a terrorist according to TFG and Ethiopia which I presume you support. What I don’t understand is someone trying to protect him now when in fact they labeled what he headed ‘terrorist’. It’s hypocritical the least to say for Amxaar supports to come to his defense now when they cheered for Meles to ‘crush’ them. Have your cake and eat it too? Don’t get me wrong. I’m all for his safety but I just don’t see how it’s possible when he’s wanted by TFG & Ethiopian troops.

Jimcaale

Your logic is horrendous. Your basically saying if you criticize the education system and many of its adminstration, you can't have a good/favourite teacher/principal?

Sheik Shariif is a man with no blood on his hands and that is something that both sides of the coin have little of. He is a respectable man. Todays present situation is due in part to censoring sheik shariif for important decisions. Remember the good Sheik was literally gone for a week before the ICU erroneous decision to attack Baidoa. While the likes of "Sheik" indhacadde were advocating for full blown jihad against the world LOOOL, and now he is sipping on some drink in Germany while Sheik Shariif is presumably in confinement.

P.S I never called Sheik Shariif a terrorist. Maybe your mistakening me for another person on this forum? I guess you think everybody from a certain clan has uniform beliefs/perspectives on different issues?

Jacpher   

What’s so horrendous about advising against selective justice?

You don’t have to go on a lecture on the character of this man. You and I are in agreement that he’s a noble patriotic Somali with a big heart. The problem is criminalizing lower ranking members of a group while giving the head immunity. Public opinion is in favor of Sheikh and against Indho-cade but public opinion isn’t the law of the country. Is it? Shouldn't the judicial system be the one to consider the case? Oh....forgive me. It slipped my mind that we're occupied.

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

as long as someone doing the job walaal, its all good with me. but going back to the piont you have raised, the section of the charter that you pionted out does not counterdict that make up of the government becouse there are no parties as of now. The section is outlawing tribally based parties but not government. Iska ma indo tiri karno the realty on the ground, which that our problems (and it just accord to me that we don't have tribes but clans in somali) clan based. Its a transitional government and its purpose was to address the problems facing the country I.e. clan dicvision, how can we fault them for that?

It is rather hypocritical of the government to create such a law, especially when the government is one which is of tribal nature. I don’t see why other parties can’t be based on tribe when the government itself is.

Our problem is about tribes and clans who are continuously fighting against other tribes and clans for power, land and dominance. If we are to cure the problem we would have to use anything that is not tribal based, in which case the Somali populace would recognize that it is no longer about tribe. Set the level a little bit higher, so they will not see things from tribal/clan POV. Creating a government that is of tribal nature, will end up imposing the same tribal/clan mentalities which we want to get rid of. It isn’t the medicine, but a lethal dose of poison. :(

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

What’s so horrendous about advising against selective justice?

You don’t have to go on a lecture on the character of this man. You and I are in agreement that he’s a noble patriotic Somali with a big heart. The problem is criminalizing lower ranking members of a group while giving the head immunity. Public opinion is in favor of Sheikh and against Indho-cade but public opinion isn’t the law of the country. Is it? Shouldn't the judicial system be the one to consider the case? Oh....forgive me. It slipped my mind that we're occupied.

Yes the judicial system should judge these men. However based on reasonable and comprehendable perspective "Sheik" indhacadde is not a sheik, but Sheik Shariif is a noble man. The pillager of shabelleha hoose has a bad rep for a good reason you know?. How can the judicial system charge a man like Indhacadde when he isn't even in the country but sipping on halal budweiser in Germany? :D